NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Yeah, I hear a lot of people going on about Sennheisers. The cheaper ones of these had a few reviews saying about the bass not being great. Considering I'm getting them to use when I play bass, those ones wouldn't be any good! I basically need some that cut off outside noise (so that I can only hear the sound from the amp and not the actual strings) whilst having decent quality.

I think they come with a 3m chord too, which will help for when I use them to watch films on the TV.

I listen to dubstep with these at uni and I can't fault them, I want a pair myself, but I don't really suit over head earphones unless I'm wearing a hat..

I listen to dubstep with these at uni...

I used to think you were cool...:nono:

I don't really suit over head earphones unless I'm wearing a hat..

Me neither, which is why I wont be using them outside of the house. That and the massive fucking springy cable thing. They're not the most mobile things in the world.

I used to think you were cool...:nono:

Me neither, which is why I wont be using them outside of the house. That and the massive fucking springy cable thing. They're not the most mobile things in the world.

I'm that cool I can get away with it.

Cast commentary for Scott Pilgrim was pretty entertaining. Brandon Routh showed up late and brought food. They also called a guy and left a voice message during the credits and pointed out that Micheal Cera has a old flip phone.

That's the one i listened to the other day as well, brilliant commentary. You find out bits of information from cast commentaries that you won't find anywhere else easily, which is a bonus and interests me.

I got:

redDwarf.jpg

I almost got the recent "20th Anniversary" box set, but after a bit of research and finding that they're poor transfers and there's absolutely zilch in the way of special features, I opted for the proper DVDs.

red-dwarf-back-to-earth-2blu-5222499.JPG

You will enjoy them all, i promise you that my friend. Well done on such a purchase

- Scott Pilgrim was too expensive, I'll wait for it to go down in price.

- Ditto Fanboys/I'll just buy online cos' its already old.

- Ditto Hot Tub Time Machine.

- They didn't have Extract.

So I got, ; 2 for £10.

500Days-DVD-cover.jpg

harry-brown-dvd-2009-17301720.jpeg

£30

madmen1-3dvd.jpg

And then

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CLG7327lg.jpg

Came back from town (waste of time, only got 1/2 of what i was looking for)

Picked up from Town

assassins-creed-brotherhood-xbox360-box-art.jpg

Last copy as well, lucky me. And it was the special edition one as well

%7B788496F9-C71C-4124-8451-3D40424DBDCB%7DImg100.jpg

clarkson-the-italian-job-2010-r2-front-cover-59256.jpg

Internet Purchases

34419_458130328185_375558958185_5432611_7281500_n1.jpg

P10003827.jpg

you-don-t-mess-with-the-zohan-blu-ray-23134470.jpeg

And 2100 XBL Points

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CLG7327lg.jpg
ReZ, what do you do with all your Lego? I don't think I've ever once seen any of it on display in your videos. Do you just build it then dismantle it and have draws full of Lego?... or is there a whole room full of it somewhere?

I demand a Comedy Rainbow episode made entirely out of LEGO. With LEGO ReZ and everything.

The springy cables (like ones you get on a housephone) are the best thing ever. No tangles ftw! Tidy ftw! I loveee them. I loooove senns.

i purchased a Dell Inspiron 17:

Base Intel® Core™ i5-560M Processor (2.66 GHz,3M)

Memory 4096MB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM [2x2048]

Video Card 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 435M Graphics Card(Wireless N1000 Card Only)

Hard Drive 500GB (7,200rpm) Serial ATA Hard Drive

:3

(after ruining my old one with a pint glass of fizzy apple, yay) :(

The springy cables (like ones you get on a housephone) are the best thing ever. No tangles ftw! Tidy ftw! I loveee them. I loooove senns.

i purchased a Dell Inspiron 17:

Base Intel® Core™ i5-560M Processor (2.66 GHz,3M)

Memory 4096MB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM [2x2048]

Video Card 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 435M Graphics Card(Wireless N1000 Card Only)

Hard Drive 500GB (7,200rpm) Serial ATA Hard Drive

:3

(after ruining my old one with a pint glass of fizzy apple, yay) :(

And you were jealous of my M11x, now you have something better.

I never had too much of an issue with the regular cord on my old headphones. Though my buds just arrived and the flat cord on these seems quite nice.

Calvin_Klein_Body_Stretch_Trunk.jpg

£16

The shorts or the model?

Edited by Nolan

And you were jealous of my M11x, now you have something better.

Haha yes but I love the whole idea of being able to uber game on a netbook... I've got a 17 inch dell Inspiron already (this is it's replacement) and its a heavy brute... most certainly not portable :P

I just love the novelty of stuff... its just how things straight out of the design lab today were unfathomable (to me) 2 years, or even 6 months ago.... New technology excites me!! What can I say :P

Have you got the M11x yet?? Is it as lovely as I imagine it is??? :D

I got it almost 2 weeks ago. It is fantastic. I'm amazed by the build quality, and it keeps remarkably cool as long as it has airflow.

I love. The only downside is that it doesn't have Nvidia Optimus where the graphics switch automagically, and without issue. As it is anything intensive needs to be closed to switch, like flash videos, but not necessarily the web browser.

Other than that it's great, I've ordered more RAM to go upto 4GB, and a faster larger HHDD (hybrid hard drive, it has 4GB of NAND Flash on it). Of course that means I'm going to have to do a fresh install, and re-download hours of steam games, but it'll be worth it.

I got it almost 2 weeks ago. It is fantastic. I'm amazed by the build quality, and it keeps remarkably cool as long as it has airflow.

I love. The only downside is that it doesn't have Nvidia Optimus where the graphics switch automagically, and without issue. As it is anything intensive needs to be closed to switch, like flash videos, but not necessarily the web browser.

Other than that it's great, I've ordered more RAM to go upto 4GB, and a faster larger HHDD (hybrid hard drive, it has 4GB of NAND Flash on it). Of course that means I'm going to have to do a fresh install, and re-download hours of steam games, but it'll be worth it.

yayayay!!! The hybrid drives are really at a decent price point at the moment, I'm tempted to get one for this new computer of mine!

The gaming ees good? :3

ReZ' date=' what do you do with all your Lego? I don't think I've ever once seen any of it on display in your videos. Do you just build it then dismantle it and have draws full of Lego?... or is there a whole room full of it somewhere?[/quote']

Pretty much everywhere. I keep em' on display for a week or two, then they go to the shed, attic or boxes under bed. Its getting to the point (with comics in the same situation) that if we weren't moving out soon anyway, then I'd need to get storage. :p When we move out, I'll have my own room with action figure/heroclix display shelf, LEGO workshop and LEGO display area. :)

I demand a Comedy Rainbow episode made entirely out of LEGO. With LEGO ReZ and everything.

Difficult...but a good idea.

yayayay!!! The hybrid drives are really at a decent price point at the moment, I'm tempted to get one for this new computer of mine!

The gaming ees good? :3

Gaming is grand. Even with the relatively weak CPU, the GT335 keeps pace. I can play Darksiders at 1080p without issue. I haven't tried too much else beyond a bit of FEAR 2 and Borderlands both of which run and look great. Mostly high settings with some medium and low. 720p for the most part, I haven't really been bothered by the screen size/resolution enough to bother with my monitor except for Darksiders (and all the extra screen space for chatting and videos and browsing all at once).

ReZ' date=' what do you do with all your Lego? I don't think I've ever once seen any of it on display in your videos. Do you just build it then dismantle it and have draws full of Lego?... or is there a whole room full of it somewhere?[/quote']

That's what is in the many DS cases you see in his videos.

I went January sales shopping today!

I bought a sketchbook and that was it. HARDCORE!

Also saw some G Star jeans I liked and thus wanted to kill myself. My friend driving me into his damn wigger shops!

I can't decide on this. Feedback?

Edited by Ashley

I've been spending my Christmas cash today.

Inception (Bluray) - £14.99

Toy Story 3 (Bluray) - £14.99

Professor Layton and The Eternal Diva (Bluray) - £8.99

Goldeneye: 007 (Wii) - £17.99

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) - £15.00

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Wii) - £16.99

Halo Reach: Limited Edition (360) - £26.98 I love how things drop in price so quickly these days, new from Game

Eternal Darkness (NTSC, Gamecube) - £6.00

The Legnd of Zelda: Wind Waker, Four Swords and OOT/Master Quest, all NTSC, Gamecube) - £40.00 on ebay

cujubg2kkgrhqzlyez25gwy.jpg

Official Silver Gamecube pad - £9.99

Gamecube extension cable for pad - £2.29

I've bought all these NTSC games so I can play them in 480p on my Wii, my Freeloader works fine with it. I've got to finish Deadly Premonition before I start on those games though.

Edited by bryanee

I went January sales shopping today!

I bought a sketchbook and that was it. HARDCORE!

Also saw some G Star jeans I liked and thus wanted to kill myself. My friend driving me into his damn wigger shops!

Why? I don't own anything G Star, by the way.

No. Doesn't work. At least with the belt done up. I'm pretty sure it isn't meant to be.