Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Do You Do When You Go For A Poo?

ReZourceman

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, I have a read down Twitter (on my phone) or have a lurk on here (on my phone).

I did take a computer game manual to the toilet, Dirt 2 it was, I have never found it since.

Where is it!!!

But generally I just poo and hope it's not a sloppy one.

Dirt 2... at the toilet...

Too... many... wordplay... options...

You probably flushed it.

Reading on the loo isn't insane... it's efficient use of your time!

I think I text on the loo, mostly.

How is it? It takes like 30secs to do your business, after that you're wiping (during which you can't read anyway)... you can't really read anything in 30secs anyway, and if you spend longer than that reading you're no longer multi-tasking/time saving... and may aswell just do it afterwards.

Me, I have a read down Twitter (on my phone) or have a lurk on here (on my phone).

Dirt 2... at the toilet...

Too... many... wordplay... options...

You probably flushed it.

I genuinely did lose it after taking a dump, I want to find it so I can trade it in.

I could understand taking in reading material if you're going for the sake of it, for example you're going out all day and clearing the cupboard so you don't get caught short. The only other understandible time is if you're constipated, otherwise I can't understand why you'd have enough time for reading or other 'activities'.

I don't have time to read anything when I'm on the toilet.

I don't even have time to sit on the toilet seat.

It's peaceful because it's probably one of the only moments of the day where you're not interrupted or where you have to make conversation with someone, or something along those lines.

Who are you talking to in the toilet?

I have a friend who actually takes his laptop to the toilet. I was talking to him on msn or similar when he told me where he was...

I know some guys who refer to that as 'battery moding'.

I sometimes read, whatever is my book/comic of the morning. Sometimes though, bit crazy I know, I just poo.

How is it peaceful, you're doing a shit... not lying in a meadow on a sunny day!

So when do people think/read... before, or after?

Because if it's before, surely you went in because you needed to go... so you'd just be prolonging it! If it's after... all I'd be 'thinking' about is wanting to clean up and get out!

Crazy fools!

It's during. Before you're obviously preparing yourself, dropping trou and placing arse on seat. Afterwards it's the cleanup operation. For us that like to relax and unwind as we dump our waste we don't force it out. Which I suspect is what you do.

Personally if the occasion calls I may take in a magazine/play Tetris on my phone, sit down, relax - and let gravity do the rest.

I seriously have never understood this subject!

For me it's basically get in, do your business, get out... I genuinely don't understand why people would want to spend more time sat on the toilet than they need to.

If you want to read for a bit, well then do that afterwards!

Same. I really don't get it either. I couldn't do anything like that and I wouldn't want to when I could easily do those things afterwards on a nice, comfortable chair. I really can't understand why you'd want to do stuff while you're on the shitter, just do your business and do it after!

Well at work I only make sure i go during actual working hours, not during any scheduled break time.. i mean hey.. may as-well go on their time to pass some of the day.

When i am at work i sit there playing scamble or battle ships on my iPhone.

When i'm at home i take a magazine or a newspaper, i let my girlfriend know i'm gunna be having a think, and tell her i'll see her in 20 or so minutes.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!