N-Europe

How Tall Are You?

chairdriver

1.75m (5.7 it seems). Above the female average for my country, so its cool.

High (not so high) five!

Not sure if it's because I've always been short-ish, or something else, but I've always been attracted (and attractive :heh:) to the shorter ladies so it's not a problem for me.

I'm between 6' and 6'1". I've put weight on over the past few months so weigh about 12 st 4-5. Over the course of a year I fluctuate between about 10 st 3 and 12 st 8 for no apparent reason.

I think it has something to do with the calories you consume and the calories you burn.

I'm between 6' and 6'1". I've put weight on over the past few months so weigh about 12 st 4-5. Over the course of a year I fluctuate between about 10 st 3 and 12 st 8 for no apparent reason.

I used to fluctuate over the range of a stone or so, then kinda half a stone, now I'm just slowly creeping up in weight. It's probably a metabolism thing, seeing as you're a crazy natural thinny, I imagine sometimes the metabolism slows for various reasons. I honestly don't know though, I'm not like a biologist or anything.

Would I be classed as a male?

Have you got a penis, or a penis obsession?. If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, you are indeed a male.

I'm around 6ft, 6ft 1 perhaps. I did weigh around 126kg, but now i'm around 114kg.

My goto high heels joke already got made in here. I tried thinking of another joke but I've got nothing so I guess I'll just post as intended without the flotsam. I'm 6ft or so, I guess. Maybe just under.

I'm 5'11, and I weigh 82kg. My mum says I'm short. My girlfriend calls me tubby. I crai.

Well, I'm 5'11 and waiye 63kg. Just goes to show the comparison in the way we spell.

Edit: if were to BMI this I think I'd end up a KG or two 'underweight', and you'd be straddling the 'morbidly obese, please just moderate for a god damn while' line. Ya might wanna check up on that though.

Edited by dwarf