NEurope
Retro_Link

Donkey Kong Country Returns

This.....this just looks....its....god.

Just.

I can't believe its coming. I really never thought it would. God I hope sales are good and they get to do another.

Don't think Europe are getting this in 2010 either...it's either December or bust!

Don't think Europe are getting this in 2010 either...it's either December or bust!

GAME sent me an email the other week stating that the game had been pushed back to December.

Saw that earlier... does the woman even sing a line on that?

I think she's just there for eye candy.

She fails on every level then... :p

--------------------------------

The game on the other hand, looks full of win! a barrel-full of win to be precise! :D

..all I know from watching that video is that I still hate the original version of that song, whoever "sings" it and.. I really want a DK tie :eek:

143765e.jpg

I wouldn't hold me breath if I were you.

RAMBI would never look angrily at his Monkey friends, just look at the way he's directing his eyes towards them. Very mischievous, judt like the baring of his teeth.

It might be a boss.

Could all of DK's friendly jungle critters be put under a spell by this weird tribe?

They might've even made King K. Rool their b!tch.

Edited by Fused King

I don't read that at all from Rambi's expression!

To me they've just made him look slightly vacant or tired/lathargic... which is kinda in keeping with his tongue hanging out animation.

Edited by Retro_Link

I don't read that at all from Rambi's expression!

To me they've just made him look slightly vacant or tired/lathargic... which is kinda in keeping with his tongue hanging out animation.

I think it makes him look rather old if anything.

Hopefully cranky returns with some awesome bitchy comments like "it was all pre-rendered in my day" and "we only had 300,000" colours to play with...

I'll then die happy.

Hopefully cranky returns with some awesome bitchy comments like "it was all pre-rendered in my day" and "we only had 300,000" colours to play with...

I'll then die happy.

That's exactly the sort of stuff we need :grin: I think it's about time he was an unlockable character to play as.. just to see how good he actually is :indeed:

That's exactly the sort of stuff we need :grin: I think it's about time he was an unlockable character to play as.. just to see how good he actually is :indeed:

He was playable in DKC3! In a minigame.

He was playable on Donkey Kong on the NES.

Damn you people, every time someone posts in this thread I get the impression we've got some new exciting information that I can ogle at. But no. It's people talking about Rambi needing lube.

wtf you guys.

He was playable in DKC3! In a minigame.

:shakehead

He was playable on Donkey Kong on the NES.

..uh.. don't let darksnowman see my lack of Donkey Kong knowledge :eek: He'll murder me :cry:

:nono:

*sharpens knife*

If you end up coming to play football later, I'll watch my step.. and make sure it lands right between your eyes :o

As for Rambi, he's definitely mid or post toss..

It's a sick world we live it :eek:

..uh.. don't let darksnowman see my lack of Donkey Kong knowledge :eek: He'll murder me :cry:

Don't worry. I've only played the first world of the first DKC game. And that was the GBC version.

Don't worry. I've only played the first world of the first DKC game. And that was the GBC version.

..maybe so, but you're not within striking distance :eek: Having said that, get it sorted, Cube! The original Donkey Kong Country is a must :yay:

WTF is this shit? Come on Cube. Get on it.