NEurope
Ashley

What's Black and Full of Sex Appeal?

Barry White.

But also Rummy and today he turns the grand old age of 23.

Happy birthday dude!

Happy Birthday Rummy! ^^

I tried to wish you a Happy Birthday as you drove away, but I got no answer.

want-a-piece-of-me.jpg

Rummilicious ^_^ I remember when we first meeeeee-eeet, you were walking and I was sitting oooon a steee-eeep... can't really keep up this song, but happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Rummy Chummy Fairy Squarey Burpy Chirpy.

Sorry, I just got carried away with all the words ending in Y.

Thanks guys, I know they seem a bit generic when they're not yours, but I really do appreciate the birthday threads and wishes, brightens up the birthday day!

I've done the bulk of my celebrating yesterday, had a picnic followed by some pub in the evening with alot of my good friends(one of whom's birthday it actually was), and fun times were had! Spent most of today playing the Just Cause 2 demo with Marcamillian though, alol. Got work at 7 in teh morn and some family jazz in a bit, so it's likely this may be a very unepic actualbirthdayday, though I might against my better judgement sneak out to the pub later too ;)

In a side note, I can't believe you're younger than me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUMMY! :D:D:D:D

I hope you had a nice day and I hope you have a nice night!

You're black!

and I thought we had something special:laughing:

Well on ya for living on this shithole for another year, you Majora's Mask player, you:D

Thanks guys, I know they seem a bit generic when they're not yours, but I really do appreciate the birthday threads and wishes, brightens up the birthday day!

I feel exactly the same way. :)

I would totally have sex with Rummy.

Stop posting that. It will never compare to the spiritual original:

Wooo I'm a little drunk, and I had a pretty good eve/night, dinner with the fams+uncle and aunt(who shares my birthday), then I foolishly DID go to the pub, though I didn't drink that much, just more the fact it's not all that far off 2 in reality and I plan to be up in less than 4 hours. I also totally think I could have tried my chances with someone, but I was too bothered about getting home in time for work! I'm definitely getting old. Proper good times tho!