N-Europe

What Would You Save in a Fire?

Guy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like so many people, I'd probably save my laptop and/or external hard drive. Has all my art and photos, which I would be devastated to lose. Though of course I'd first want to make sure everyone in the house is safe.

Other than that, probably the plushie dog I've had since I was born and money (as it's currently the only money I have left haha).

I'd take my "book of memories", where I have all my concert tickets, letters, bits-and-bobs etc.

Its the only thing of any value to me in my uni room (apart from my iTunes library).

I kinda want everything in my life to be burned away, so I can legitimately start a new one.

So here's the scene...

YOUR FUCKING ROOM IS ON FUCKING FIRE.

WHAT?! OH MY GOD!!!

THERE'S NO FUCKING TIME TO FUCKING WASTE.

I KNOOOOW!!!!

YOU CAN ONLY GRAB ONE FUCKING THING YOU FUCKING OWN.

Really? One?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING GRAB?

It would fucking have to be my fucking shoebox of fucking memories. It fucking contains little fucking things that fucking mattered to me in life...and it contains my fucking photo album!

FUCKING FUCKING FUCK.

I concur! You could be a rival for Deb from Dexter...

I don't knoooow. I kinda want to say my hard drive? But that's realistically not possible. I guess my wallet, with all its cards and whatnot...or my iPod...can't go without tunes. Or my game collection...once again, not viable.

Actually, seriously it'd probably be my teddy bear collection I have on a shelf above my PC. Pretty much all of them are from my childhood and I love 'em all.

Well, many of us are geeks. :heh:

True many of you are. Unfortunetly i cannot grab my PC, it is a bit heavy (plus i'd have to un-tangle the mess of leads at the back of it in order to get it out).

I'd grab ReZ.

Oh dear!!.