N-Europe

Chat Roulette

ipaul

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on this so much the past couple of weeks. I can't stop pulling pranks on people, there reactions are brilliant. Here's two I recommend.

1) "The short and sweet"

If you see someone wanking, type. 12/f/uk cyber? Then wait for a good reaction, also if they say yes. shout pedo down the mic loudly. They freak harder.

2) "The Lurker"

Turn your cam off but leave your mic on (turn it up to max as well).

When you get someone, wait a few seconds then hold the mic right next to your mouth and whisper something like "I can see you". They freak to say the least. I also like adding such things as "Don't go in the garage, it's not safe" etc. I've made a bunch of American teens scream before.

So much fun.

Thats weird. I've done it several times and theres been a fat guy wanking every single time.

I've only had this twice or three times. I've had two girls kissing each other and two girls touching down below as well. I did meet one decent guy on there who tried to help me with my webcam problem...didn't work though. How do you get your cams to work?

I've been on this so much the past couple of weeks. I can't stop pulling pranks on people, there reactions are brilliant. Here's two I recommend.

1) "The short and sweet"

If you see someone wanking, type. 12/f/uk cyber? Then wait for a good reaction, also if they say yes. shout pedo down the mic loudly. They freak harder.

2) "The Lurker"

Turn your cam off but leave your mic on (turn it up to max as well).

When you get someone, wait a few seconds then hold the mic right next to your mouth and whisper something like "I can see you". They freak to say the least. I also like adding such things as "Don't go in the garage, it's not safe" etc. I've made a bunch of American teens scream before.

So much fun.

I had a feeling you would have known about this already.

Me and my flatmates have been doing this for the past couple of nights when drunk. It's a lot of fun. When we see people wanking we tend to just cheer and see how long they stick around for, a surprsing amount have stuck around and continued wanking for an impressively long time.

We've actually met some decent people on there, everyone we actually speak to tends to be amazed that we're from London and so far every girl have fallen in love with us.