N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

So, to get Vicinti (or whatever it is called) you need to go to certain shops and download from there? Is this service available in Germany? Is there no other way to get this Pokemon? Is this really necessary?

Turn on the game and go to Mystery gift and download the ticket you need to get to Vicinti

So, to get Vicinti (or whatever it is called) you need to go to certain shops and download from there? Is this service available in Germany? Is there no other way to get this Pokemon? Is this really necessary?

It's a WiFi event, not an instore one :)

Would you recommend it to me?

Oh certainly! Of course, I might not be the most unbiased person there is, but this really is a great game, especially if you haven't played since Yellow :o

You will be amazed at all the new features, such as online trading and battling, four-way video chat, much more dynamic battles and of course slightly better graphics than its Gameboy counterpart. The best part though, is that at its core, this game is still the one we know and love.

You will be amazed at all the new features, such as online trading and battling, four-way video chat,

Online components don't really interest me.

much more dynamic battles and of course slightly better graphics than its Gameboy counterpart. The best part though, is that at its core, this game is still the one we know and love.

Sold.

You can get another Masterball for having 50 Pokemon with different IDs in your game

Oh god well that's as good as done once I start transferring from Soul Silver.

I'm extremely impressed with this game. It felt like I was playing a completely different franchise all together, and that was so refreshing. I spoiled myself to shit with D/P/Pt but I know fuck all but the basics for the Jap version.

Shadow triad battle please..

Been playing through this quite a lot since I bought it on saturday. I love it. A lot of the new pokémon are really creative and I like the new type combinations. I've completed the sixth gym but haven't advanced past that city, been exploring, raising and catching.

I finally caught a Sigilyph, which for now is the obligatory flying type on my team. I've also just caught an Axew, which I plan to evolve before I move on. My team is pretty beefed up for where I am in the game, given all the training I've been doing. Never liked the grass starter in any of the previous games but I am loving Serperior. I also have a Carracosta, Reuniclus and a Darmanitan in my squad.

Think I've clocked in about 17 hours so far, I really want to put off the Elite 4 for as long as possible now :heh:

Started it last night, and restarted my game 4 times (!) because I couldn't decide which starter I wanted. :p

Went with Oshawott, then realised that water pokemon are dime a dozen and often become HM whores anyway, then chose Tepig, who is technically the one I like visually the most, but then hate the idea of starting with fire AGAIN, and the fact he's fire/fighting. So I chose Snivy in the end.

I feel so much betta. I don't want to catch any unnecessary ones in this play through, but I caught a Pacrat just in case Snivy is shit.

I'll soon get my sixth badge but I've made some very resent changes to my team so I am levelling two Pokémon up to around lvl 30 (from respectively lvl 15 and 1). My team is:

Petilil (23)

Victini (37)

Samurott (36)

Emolga (8)

Unfezant (33)

Gurdurr (35)

I want to make some changes to my team too, I just got my 6th badge.

The 6th gym was so very easy, they were all flying type and all were one hit killed by my zebstrika. I wasn't hurt during my entire time in the gym. Before I hit level 30 I would keep everyone at the same level all the time but I stopped that because it was getting arduous.

Zebstrika(lvl 41)

Serperior(lvl 36)

Victini(lvl 36)

Unfezant(lvl 34)

Stoutland(lvl 33)

Conkeldurr(lvl 33)

There will be a major shake-up soon, I'm getting rid of stoutland for being ugly and having no good moves which don't hurt him. Conkeldurr is really strong, he would kill my zebstrika. Zebstrika's defense is way too low, I would have gotten rid of it as a blitzini if it wasn't shiny. Victini is obviously a beast, unfezant can't use acrobatics, and serperior is faster than Zebstrika with twice its defense, even though it is 5 levels lower. Any recommendations for a good water pokemon? I am going to use that fossil I got most likely though. Get stoutland replaced by a ghost of some sort, not sure about it yet but I know I don't like the balance of my team. But conkeldurr is a one-man army.

Started it last night, and restarted my game 4 times (!) because I couldn't decide which starter I wanted. :p

Went with Oshawott, then realised that water pokemon are dime a dozen and often become HM whores anyway, then chose Tepig, who is technically the one I like visually the most, but then hate the idea of starting with fire AGAIN, and the fact he's fire/fighting. So I chose Snivy in the end.

I feel so much betta. I don't want to catch any unnecessary ones in this play through, but I caught a Pacrat just in case Snivy is shit.

Probably a bad time to tell you but there are VERY few water types in this game and you never use HM's tbh.

Edit. Guys, i'm LOVING the variations in everyone's squad! Definitely the best generation in terms of variation since Gen I. I've just got the 7th Badge and my squad is:

Emboar (lvl 41)

Vanillish (lvl 38)

Lilligant (lvl 40)

Sigilyph (lvl 41)

Galvantula (lvl 40)

Gurdurr (lvl 40)

Edited by Goron_3

Awesome so I didnt realize you had to delete your game if you wanted to start and save a new file,

So i've traded over tepig to my white game, re-started black, selected new game, picked Snivy, got past all the boring stuff at the begining, got the first badge, did the bits to enable me to trade, go to save....

"Oh... Hey... you cant save the game if you already have another file....LOLS for your Murr"

*Message didnt quite read like that

so turned off the game, deleted it properly now, but have no ethusiasm to start it again just yet.