N-Europe

"I love you"

rizz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thanks. I got them from the Nike website. I payed £80 for them. What's the point of paying some Chinese kids peanuts to make them if I still have to pay that much?!" Then go off on a rant about how lucky the Chinese kids are lucky because they are earning and being useful. If she still loves me after that, I'll almost certainly love her back. Problem solved.

I don' loveyou

Lahk AH DIYD

Yustur

Day ay.

I forgot that song existed until last week. And it has...39 (!) plays on my iTunes. I was emo (trying-failing).

---

Anyway.

I'd just lie, then reveal the truth in a dramatic and heart-cleaving manner in front of loads of people for fun.

I'd just throw myself at him and hope he forgets what he said. :heh:

Heh, it's a toughie. If they say ''I love you'' and you say ''Thank you'', it's not gonna go well. Once in the past I said ''I'm falling for you too'', that worked well, until we broke up.

I don't have any coherent words of wisdom, I've been single for ages.

I'd just throw myself at him and hope he forgets what he said. :heh:

If only more women took on this approach. The world would be a happier and hornier place. Mmm. Bliss.

My friend had this problem recently. His girlfriend kept saying she loved him, but he wasn't sure he felt the same. So, the first time he said "Ok." The second time, I'm pretty sure it just led to sex, taking the Molly approach. In the end, he said he loved her, too. Although, he does actually feel that way, so it's not a lie. Wooo!

What would I do? Knowing me, I'd be terrified of making the woman feel bad, and I'd say it back. Unless I actually didn't like the woman much at all. In which case, I'd try to be gracious and say "thanks."

I've been wondering this for a while, rizz, when are you going to change your name to jizz?

Nevarr. I could change to one of my new nicknames. rizz is old, people started calling me it 8 years ago. No-one does anymore.

Once in the past I said ''I'm falling for you too'', that worked well, until we broke up.

Haha! I'll remember that one! :P

Suckerpunch to the face, steal their bag, run away.

Applicable to other situations also, but the best response for a situation like this, obviously.

Love isn't simply dichotomous anyway, but it's presented like it is and it leads to these kinds of problems, a point I'm fairly sure someone either brought up in IRC or a dream of mine last night. For the real srs answer, not sure what I'd do, it'd depend on the situation, but I'd gloss over it stylishly maybe. I might love them a little, I might love them alot, I might love them and not be in love, who knows. It's too complicated!