N-Europe

Repulsive new game..

ipaul

Dude, it's the Onion, it's all made up - they once reported a new solar system had been found 4 feet from the Earth, and scientists were investigating it with step ladders.

It's going to sound quite immature, but I laughed like a hyena at that.

It's the first time I've seen this video, but I quite enjoyed it. The multiplayer made it for me! Haha.

The sad thing is, if the general public saw this they would think it was real.

On a slightly related note, a major american retailer (I can't remember which one), is bundling Mad World with all Wii Consoles sold for the next little while. I'm rather surprised there wasn't any sort of warning, or outrage on the news.

The sad thing is, if the general public saw this they would think it was real.

On a slightly related note, a major american retailer (I can't remember which one), is bundling Mad World with all Wii Consoles sold for the next little while. I'm rather surprised there wasn't any sort of warning, or outrage on the news.

No they wouldn't, they're not that stupid. Some people would fall for it. Daily mail readers maybe.

I've always found it amazing that they got real old adults to act this shit out. Either way, the only thing that gives it away [¬_¬] is the amount of times they rape the keyboard to do one simple thing. Apart from that it looks amazingly real. Like Sony's new piece of shit.

the onion horroscopes are my favourite bit of the site

This week your death will be so prolonged and violent that the police will let your mother down gently by telling her you were sodomised in half by a horse

They say 'you are what you eat' but this week prosecutors will describe you as anything but an innocent newborn