N-Europe

What Happened To NE The Past Few Weeks?

ReZourceman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think the forum is in dire need of a thread where you post in a chatty manner which isn't the How Was Your Day Thread.

Spam thread, or Drunk thread. Either one can and probably will generate conversations.

Guest Jordan

I've noticed a slight drop off... I have been posting less due to not being able to get on at work anymore and when I get home there's so much crap to deal with I hardly have the time.

I sort of half noticed myself, but I thought it was just me...not posting so much. There's no damn good threads lately maybe? Though having said that, the HWYD ripsplits were quite good for stimulating a conversation or two. Start some good(not like this :p) threads, see what happens! I decided to abandon the HWYD thread on the whole though, maybe that's why I post less?

its a busy time for most students, course work deadlines are uauly around this time.

Exactly! Procrastination central! :heh:

I've never really come into Gen Chit Chat anymore, so I assume that's where people are noticing a drop where I haven't. Gaming boards have stayed pretty active lately (increase in activity on the whole, if anything).

Yeah, I've been spending much more time in Wii discussion. I do come on here every now and again, but I think that place is taking more of a priority for me.

Also, there's the dreaded dissertation and also seeing to the Ine, which is where I'm spending loads of time, hehe. Infact, I'm typing this message from her computer!

The thread I most visit on here is by far the Football season thread. Nice mix of people, good content, people are clued up as to what they're saying, and there's no arseholes spoiling it, or any hint of aggression.

Hmm yeah, I noticed it being a bit quieter here too, and I haven't posted that much myself either (but that's just 'cause I'm boring =P ).

I guess a lot of people are just busy at this time of year. I know I have a lot of work to do, so I can't really spend as much time on here any more as I used to.

I also haven't noticed much change.

Yeah, I think the forum is in dire need of a thread where you post in a chatty manner which isn't the How Was Your Day Thread.

We can't post in a chatty manner in the How Was Your Day Thread, any similar posts over 5ish get the Venom/Carnage Rip into their own topic.

Sorry, it was just so inviting.

A real life out loud laugh. I applaud thee.

I'd actually thought my posting activity had increased..:wtf:

that's why everyone else stopped!! :heh:

honestly.. i dont post that much 'cause i had a dream a little while ago that i couldnt stop creating new threads and n-e got full. O___o

true fact! *nods*