N-Europe

Post your Cooking!

S.C.G

The link seems to go through properly, but don’t see it embedded on the forum. I seem to remember needing to figure out the direct link to the photo before it will embed properly, but haven’t tried it in a while.

I posted some photos directly from Google Photos a little while back (right click>copy address or whatever the wording is) but some people said they couldn't see it but I think others could? Or they liked broken images maybe. 

I'll give it a try, the image is showing ok in the preview...

I've made peasant pork a few times in the past, my attempt last night is the best so far. Went with green pasta because the rice had run out, I think it actually went better than rice though.

5chChGFZUX9GFTS6k1yeYD18cIwyYGqN1AqrgX0k

And here are a couple of my favourites I tried making during lockdown, pierogi and katsu chicken.

CZd5zBRqF2LcBKECY_gmxMZMkOY00dVnYb1_vuBvEpMkv5Eb5dny9ViPjjzYbY8CzTOh76NjFT5R2XyP

• Like 1

I never seem to be able to see photos posted from Google Photos. The ones from Mandalore don't work, Ashley's didn't work and I'm pretty sure Soag posted pictures before which I couldn't see either. :( 

I tend to just upload photos to a website like Imgur and then paste the link in here. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm trying to eat healthier, some smaller portions, more veg, less meat, less sugar, less white bread, stuff like that. Found some ideas in a cookbook.

Tonight's tea was a cauliflower pizza. The cauliflower is actually the base (it takes ages to grate a cauliflower, btw).

Also for a side I make some salt and chili crisps.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cube said:

Tonight's tea was a cauliflower pizza. The cauliflower is actually the base (it takes ages to grate a cauliflower, btw)

I once made cauliflower rice, and I threw the cauliflower in a blender if you have one, works wonders! I have something like this and the second bit is really useful for hacking up stuff:

550x523.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah I've never found grating cauliflower particularly time consuming. 

As its been a while, here's some recent stuff:

food1.jpg food2.jpg food3.jpg  food4.jpg

They are (in order):
Sweet potato katsu curry
Harissa chickpeas and sweet potato wedges
3 bean chilli
Peri peri chickpea salad

No idea why the last photo is smaller than the rest

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1