Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Killed over Halo 3!

Bren

Unbelievable, but look at the plus side. At least it wasn't blamed on GTA IV again as most game-related murders always seem to be blamed on such game.

And i don't believe Halo caused him to kill, it was the fact he was addicted to it and with most addctions when they are taken away most likely caused the spark which sparked him into killing his mother and nearly killing his father.

I think video games influence people a lot. For example today I was driving along, and I had this incredible urge to throw a banana skin at the car behind me.

whenever i visit museum coffee shops i'm always a little disappointed to see that there's no giant pigeon serving the coffee.

To be honest, if I'd played Halo, I'd want to kill someone. For wasting my time! Never liked it all that much. :heh:

But still, if the kid had eaten cream cheese on crackers, and then had the next batch taken away, would that have been the reason he killed someone? What if the crackers were dangerously addictive?

It doesn't matter if he was addicted to the game or not, it's his possessiveness that's the problem. Not the game. If he was obsessed over something else, he would've probably done the same thing anyway.

To be honest, if I'd played Halo, I'd want to kill someone. For wasting my time! Never liked it all that much. :heh:

But still, if the kid had eaten cream cheese on crackers, and then had the next batch taken away, would that have been the reason he killed someone? What if the crackers were dangerously addictive?

It doesn't matter if he was addicted to the game or not, it's his possessiveness that's the problem. Not the game. If he was obsessed over something else, he would've probably done the same thing anyway.

This just in! CRACKERS MAKE YOU CRACKERS AND PRONE TO KILLING...CRACKERS. Word on the Halo thing though, nobody seems to share my disinterest in the game!

The picture actually makes me think of something I can't quite place, possibly from a video game, something a bit dim and undead, yet evil. Might be something from Eternal Darkness or something...

It's the bloke from Ass Break Prison Break doped up.

lol - I remember in Prison Break they cited Schofield as having a psychological condition which in high-IQ persons resulted in geniuses, but in low IQ persons mental retardation. I think we know which kind we're dealing with here.