Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an inside alternative should it rain: the london film and comic con is on that day

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

Wouldn't mind seeing Bakuka and talking Chuck, Staite just to look at (although im sure she'd be a wonderful person to talk to) and Gilsing to just say "asshole" to and hope she understands and doesn't think its just an insult...but im not going anywho.

Well what me and my mates did one time was get a single room between 4 of us =p. That split the cost quite nicely. I might need a place to stay actually, unless we go for a tent in the middle of a park, which could be awesome.

Are you suggesting we get a room together and play Street fighter all night? Are you? ARE YOU?

:)

to S.C.G, Dyson, Villan (and eenuh & flink):

y'all were planning to either stay the night/store luggage at my house during the meetup. just a quick note to say that i've moved - but i haven't moved very far ^_^

so instead of storing stuff/staying at my house ~ you'll be storing stuff/staying at mine and jamba's house :grin:

...so basically this just means we'll be playing drinking mario-kart on the wii instead of the gamecube.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!