Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mannn, this meet-up sounds like it's going to be huuuuuuuuuge! At least if everyone who claims to be going will actually show up that day. =P

Honestly, I think realistically....about half of the "definites" will turn up. About a quarter will drop out in the week before, and the other quarter just won't show.

Still half of that list is MASSIVE, and dwarfs last years roster!

This is going to be so extremely extremely epicana. So many funny internet videos will be made.

Hmm, assuming I go and all, I think i'll be getting the 2300 bus from Glasgow then arrive at just after 7 on the Saturday, then i'll just sleep on the bus or something, then from the looks of things, back up on the Sunday at midday/night.

And that bus comes from Aberdeen so if Charlie and I go, we might meet Letty on the bus. Cheap way ftw...

Hmm, assuming I go and all, I think i'll be getting the 2300 bus from Glasgow then arrive at just after 7 on the Saturday, then i'll just sleep on the bus or something, then from the looks of things, back up on the Sunday at midday/night.

And that bus comes from Aberdeen so if Charlie and I go, we might meet Letty on the bus. Cheap way ftw...

I'm actually going to be in Edinburgh.... But I might go through to Glasgow to meet you guys on the bus?

We should totally get pissed on the way down, would make time pass sooo much quicker!

Hmmm... it seems a small but prolific Scottish contingent will be Megabusing it down. Wish I knew where I am going to be standing money wise so I could sort out whether I'm going or not. Would be awesome bussing it down with peeps. I'm still a few weeks away from getting the decision but I don't see anything else holding me back really (even the birthday of a friend I mentioned a few pages back is unlikely to hold me back as I doubt she'll be here).

Hmmm... it seems a small but prolific Scottish contingent will be Megabusing it down. Wish I knew where I am going to be standing money wise so I could sort out whether I'm going or not. Would be awesome bussing it down with peeps. I'm still a few weeks away from getting the decision but I don't see anything else holding me back really (even the birthday of a friend I mentioned a few pages back is unlikely to hold me back as I doubt she'll be here).

Megabus will cost you £15 max if we all book early...

Where is everyone planning to stay by the way? Shadow? Letty?

Megabus will cost you £15 max if we all book early...

Where is everyone planning to stay by the way? Shadow? Letty?

Was kinda just planning on hostel-ing it up!!

I don't think I'm gonna be in London as long as first planned, so seems like a good and social option :p

I'm going to try and make it. I'll drag Happenstance along too.

Is anyone else from the Oxfordish area going? Might be a good idea to meet up on the way and be all like "'Sup bro" "Word Dudeslice" and junk. I'll probably be taking the train like a proper hobo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!