NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Mannn, this meet-up sounds like it's going to be huuuuuuuuuge! At least if everyone who claims to be going will actually show up that day. =P

Has the date been confirmed yet? 'Cos I want to book the bus... I'll be arriving at half 7 in the morning as I'll be working on the Friday and leaving on the Sunday night to get home for work at 9 in the morning....

Just found out I am graduating on the 17th but the 18th is the uber meetup I take it.

Mannn, this meet-up sounds like it's going to be huuuuuuuuuge! At least if everyone who claims to be going will actually show up that day. =P

Honestly, I think realistically....about half of the "definites" will turn up. About a quarter will drop out in the week before, and the other quarter just won't show.

Still half of that list is MASSIVE, and dwarfs last years roster!

This is going to be so extremely extremely epicana. So many funny internet videos will be made.

Hmm, assuming I go and all, I think i'll be getting the 2300 bus from Glasgow then arrive at just after 7 on the Saturday, then i'll just sleep on the bus or something, then from the looks of things, back up on the Sunday at midday/night.

And that bus comes from Aberdeen so if Charlie and I go, we might meet Letty on the bus. Cheap way ftw...

Hmm, assuming I go and all, I think i'll be getting the 2300 bus from Glasgow then arrive at just after 7 on the Saturday, then i'll just sleep on the bus or something, then from the looks of things, back up on the Sunday at midday/night.

And that bus comes from Aberdeen so if Charlie and I go, we might meet Letty on the bus. Cheap way ftw...

I'm actually going to be in Edinburgh.... But I might go through to Glasgow to meet you guys on the bus?

We should totally get pissed on the way down, would make time pass sooo much quicker!

Can someone edit the thread title with the (Saturday) date.

It makes it more official and sexual.

I think I might come down on the Friday instead, actually.

If I can, that is. Depending on my sit-choo-ay-shun come July.

*Hopes he doesn't get employed until August.*

Hmmm... it seems a small but prolific Scottish contingent will be Megabusing it down. Wish I knew where I am going to be standing money wise so I could sort out whether I'm going or not. Would be awesome bussing it down with peeps. I'm still a few weeks away from getting the decision but I don't see anything else holding me back really (even the birthday of a friend I mentioned a few pages back is unlikely to hold me back as I doubt she'll be here).

Hmmm... it seems a small but prolific Scottish contingent will be Megabusing it down. Wish I knew where I am going to be standing money wise so I could sort out whether I'm going or not. Would be awesome bussing it down with peeps. I'm still a few weeks away from getting the decision but I don't see anything else holding me back really (even the birthday of a friend I mentioned a few pages back is unlikely to hold me back as I doubt she'll be here).

Megabus will cost you £15 max if we all book early...

Where is everyone planning to stay by the way? Shadow? Letty?

Megabus will cost you £15 max if we all book early...

Where is everyone planning to stay by the way? Shadow? Letty?

Was kinda just planning on hostel-ing it up!!

I don't think I'm gonna be in London as long as first planned, so seems like a good and social option :p

Probably a hostel, the more fun thing to do I think. That and I don't know where else to stay :heh:

Just call my name, and I'll appear. Otherwise I shan't come.

I'm going to try and make it. I'll drag Happenstance along too.

Is anyone else from the Oxfordish area going? Might be a good idea to meet up on the way and be all like "'Sup bro" "Word Dudeslice" and junk. I'll probably be taking the train like a proper hobo.

Just call my name, and I'll appear. Otherwise I shan't come.

Pashmina/Paj Meen Ah/Henry Grey/Whoreque.

Sooo... who wants to step the fuck up and be in charge of booking the hostel?

Sooo... who wants to step the fuck up and be in charge of booking the hostel?

werent you in charge of that...?

I think Jay's taking more of a supervisory role.

Is that a crusty cob with a diploma?

Bdum tsk.

Yeah I took it upon myself to do all that but I didn't stay on top of a list of people DEFINITELY wanting to stay, and right now I can't afford to book the hostel for even just me, let alone a whole bunch of people.