N-Europe

N-E Breakups

Dog-amoto

Really really don't know why I had this thought, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

There is one N-E couple on here that I know of (Jordan and Letty) but I don't know if you met before or on here. And there could be more, I'm not really sure

Anyway, I was wondering, and I know this sounds horrible, but what would happen if the unthinkable happens and you guys break up? Obviously, you've both made some great friends on here and it would be a shame for one of you to stop posting.

I know this question is mainly aimed at one couple, but anyone can answer. If you were in a relationship with someone on here, either you met them at an N-E meet, or you are already with them and you both signed up, became a valued N-E member, and then you broke up and it wasn't amicable, would you stop posting, carry on posting and hope your ex stops, or just try and soldier on for the good of N-E, even though you hated the other person?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a little bizarre.

Firstly, yes we did meet on here we never knew each other before and if we broke up I'd expect we'd continue to post but resent each other quite a lot :p

But the main point is, we're very happy in fact Letty plans to move in with me when my new flat is all up and running. So fret not! :)

Other couples on the forum:

Shorty & Nami

Jamba & Bluey

Fierce Link & Eenuh

Ashley & Ashley ;)

Chuck and Caris

Personally, it'd depend how cut up I was, I tend to need a bit of space and time after shit like that just to get my head around(namely, time and space with nothing of the other person), I imagine it'd be a bit painful posting and being constantly reminded. If it was amicable, it should be fine enough, I guess. Were it someone I was with and got them to join, I'd totally be like they have to stop posting cos I was here first, lol. I think I'd be ok for a while as as you may have noticed I often just stop posting for half a year, as long as it's not forever then I'd be cool. I'm kind of in love with the forums and all the cool people here, it'd be weird to give it all up! Especially for a stupid girl(cos you'd have to be stupid to not be with me, rite?).

(I'm secretly waiting for Dog-Amoto to announce some illicit affair he's been having with a forumite...)

If it were me i'd probably keep it quiet. At the end of the day, none of us would know unless we were told so id just agree with the girl to keep it under the radar and be friends. By the time anyone guesses it wont be a big deal.

I think I'd do the same to be honest. But if we broke up, then lord knows what would happen. I'd use my admin-buddy powarrs to get her banned and shizzle, probably.

:P

I think I'd do the same to be honest. But if we broke up, then lord knows what would happen. I'd use my admin-buddy powarrs to get her banned and shizzle, probably.

I don't know if that would be a valid reason to ban someone, but heck depends on how bad the break-up was i reckon.

Depends on how bad the breakup would be, if it was a mutual break-up then i'd be a tad upset but i'd still post frequently. If it was worse than that, then i'd spend more time else-where for a while to clear my mind.

Aren't MBAM and Nandos a couple...they are Im sure.

Moogle and I are finding it quite difficult since we split, (hence the constant 1upping of each other recently in the playground) but I think we're reaching that point where we just need to resolve things and move on, as its getting us both down.

:(

Moogle and I are finding it quite difficult since we split, (hence the constant 1upping of each other recently in the playground) but I think we're reaching that point where we just need to resolve things and move on, as its getting us both down.

:(

To be fair your love affair with dannyboy isn´t really helping him move on :Þ

This is a little bizarre.

Firstly, yes we did meet on here we never knew each other before and if we broke up I'd expect we'd continue to post but resent each other quite a lot :p

But the main point is, we're very happy in fact Letty plans to move in with me when my new flat is all up and running. So fret not! :)

Other couples on the forum:

Shorty & Nami

Jamba & Bluey

Fierce Link & Eenuh

Ashley & Ashley ;)

Chuck and Caris

..noone ever remembers 'buttons and / nando / :heh:

I don't know who's jokingly going out and really going out. Is this thread basically about Jordan and Letty?

Are they the only real couple here? I dunno. I'm confused.

What does Jordan even do for a living?

Jordan and Letty, Bluey and Jamba, Nando and Buttons and Shorty and Nami are definatly couples.

Flinky and Eenuh are I think...I dunno if it's 'official' but they're close and seem like they'd make a lovely couple.

And yes the strongest relationship I've ever had is with myself.

Oh and Jordan works for some IT company in Shetland (so presumably the IT company as technology was only bought there about 3 years ago) and says its really hard work but manages to find time to post frequently during the day...

That's awful! Poor girl, I'm pretty sure she'd hate you for that never mind the break-up part!

I think I'd just continue posting, I wouldn't give up a forum just because my ex was posting, it's not entirely fair.