N-Europe

Happy Birthday to Platty! (Yes, i'm not witty enough to think of anything else.)

Guest Jordan

Ah Thanks guys! and thanks j7wicked for the steveplatt83 thread ;)

Quarter of a Century and to think when I first started posting on the old forums I was a mere 17 year old. God damn I have been here far too long :)

The missus took me out last night to a Burlesque show which was amazing and of course cos it was my birthday I ended up being involved! was a great laugh! Tonight was meant to be seeing Lee Evans but oli1983uk had a slight mishap with the tickets so not going now :( But tomorrow going out with my mates to the Venue (Rummy you may know it in New Cross) By far my favourite club!

Ah Thanks guys! and thanks j7wicked for the steveplatt83 thread ;)

Quarter of a Century and to think when I first started posting on the old forums I was a mere 17 year old. God damn I have been here far too long :)

The missus took me out last night to a Burlesque show which was amazing and of course cos it was my birthday I ended up being involved! was a great laugh! Tonight was meant to be seeing Lee Evans but oli1983uk had a slight mishap with the tickets so not going now :( But tomorrow going out with my mates to the Venue (Rummy you may know it in New Cross) By far my favourite club!

Lol, venue is great if you love sticky carpets.

Been to the two best gigs in my life there, and spilt loads of beer.

Woot, Happy Birthday Platty,

I knew yours was a few days after me thought it was the 4th though.

Some year we'll have to have a get together on the 2nd Oct for an "in between" dates party or something, lol.

Have a good day dude

: peace:

Lol, venue is great if you love sticky carpets.

Been to the two best gigs in my life there, and spilt loads of beer.

ah yes the good old sticky floors. Have had some of my best nights in there.

Woot, Happy Birthday Platty,

I knew yours was a few days after me thought it was the 4th though.

Some year we'll have to have a get together on the 2nd Oct for an "in between" dates party or something, lol.

Have a good day dude

: peace:

Sounds like a plan franky boy, one day perhaps, one day! :smile: