N-Europe

Best console of all time?

scubahood

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep pan pizza is shit, way too stodgy, thin crust is so much better.

Gah, I prefer regular pizza to deep-pan, too. I just had to come up with something. In Denmark we say "X is the greastest thing since the deep plate" (like those you eat Corn Flakes from), but I don't know how it is in English. Deep-pan pizza just sounded cool. :D

Why is it nobody ever says Playstation?

I'm going to say for me it was the Megadrive, still have good times with it.

Well I do think the PS2 is better than the PSX, so I put that instead up there along with SNES and N64 :P

The PSX was indeed excellent though.

Guest Jordan
It's too soon to include current generation consoles in the contest, so for now its the N64. In five years time or so maybe we can judge and say whether the Wii, 360 or PS3 has bettered it.

Considering i've bought more 360 games in the last 3 years (48 arcade games, 40 something retail games) than i have on any console ever, i'd say the 360 has enough games on it to say its one of the best consoles of all time.

Considering i've bought more 360 games in the last 3 years (48 arcade games, 40 something retail games) than i have on any console ever, i'd say the 360 has enough games on it to say its one of the best consoles of all time.

If Rare manage to get a few more of their N64 games (Banjo Tooie, Perfect Dark, Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini) onto the XBLA, then I'd have to agree.

I dunno. I'd say the N64 followed by the SNES. I think SNES would be ontop if it wasn't for me missing out on a lot games back then in my young ways so N64 wins.

Though maybe Cube due to Tales of Symphonia(I couldn't resist),Metroids and the few good RPGs.

Banjo Kazooie, Mario 64, Lylat Wars, Golden Eye. Great games, remember getting each and every one and my expressions and feelings as I started them up.