N-Europe

A Prisoner is You

Fierce_LiNk

Ok, imagine this. You have recently been jailed, in a maximum security prison. You can either see this as you getting your comeuppance, or being put in a prison that is too tough for the severity of your crime.

My question to you, out there on KNEE tonight...what is your crime?

So, if you were to go into Prison, what would be the reason behind it? What would be your backstory behind it? Perhaps you were wrongfully convicted of a crime you didn't commit.

I ask this because I'm re-watching Prison Break series 1 again, and I think the fact that each prisoner has a backstory really interesting. Good character building, and perhaps one or two shouldn't even be in there in the first place.

So...yeah. Be creative on this one. :heh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knifed Mel Gibson in front of hundreds of people and dozens of cameras during his film premier, and then proceeded to consume his flesh, as absorbing his unholy soul and neutralising it with my own purity was the only way to truly rid all dimensions of the universe from his dark taint. Meanwhile, in a dressing room inside the theatre, his entire 20-man security detail are found naked and bound.

I managed to kill Amy Winehouse, Kate Moss, Vernon Kay, Gok Wan [and some others I've forgotten] at the same time in broad daylight and no one saw me.

The only reason they found out was that I left a signed confession, because I didn't want anyone else taking the credit.

I was born with a strange genetic deficiency - I have a rather annoying problem of spontaneously combusting.

Because of this, the only safe thing for the government can do is stick me in the prison.

I finally killed Howard from the Halifax adverts. I gave the people extra. And i nearly got away with it until his only fan base found out he was missing and i left a trail of X's to his body.

I will have another murder charge on my hands from killing Jimbob as he ruined the worlf by removing Howard Brown.

His picture still adorns my wall.

Me stabbing Kate Perry multiple times in the face while screaming: WHO HASN'T YOU STUPID BITCH!

OR

An elaborate "murder" where a couple liters of my own blood are found at a crime scene.

At the crime scene the investigator on the scene has to conclude that judging from the amount of blood there that someone must have killed me.

It ends up in an exciting game of cat and also cat where it is revealed that it was me who killed me.

The plot twist is that I am also the investigator trying to solve the mysterious murder of myself at the hands of me and I end up in slowly going insane and killing Kate Perry (for obvious reasons) and going to jail for that.

I was part of a organised criminal gang, but not near the top. I was steadily working my way up, successfully taking part in a number of truck hijackings and a couple of hits. Anyway one day I'm asked to store some "goods", but I had a very curious neighbour who noticed and threatened to phone the police. I decided the best course of action would be to hold her in my flat until my associates came to collect the packages. Unfortunately her workplace noticed she was missing and sent someone round to check on her. She managed to alert them to her presence and I had to flee the situation. The police came round to seize all the good from the flat and my associates turned on me demanding reparations. I had to get the money somehow, so I used my links with a friend working in a local bank to get myself a job there. After a week I went in with a well hidden gun. The plan was simple, I had another friend who had kidnapped the bank managers daughter that morning. At exactly 11:30 he would call the bank and inform them, which was my cue to get the gun out and force them to let me get away with the money. It went wrong though due to my friend having a watch that was slightly slower than the clock in the bank. I got my gun out when he hadn't made the call yet, so the manager went straight for the panic button. I shot him, then his phone rang......... soon the bank was surrounded by police and I was forced to take hostages. I ended up shooting a total of 3 people including a cop before a sniper shot me in the leg and arm bringing me down.