Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

lols, Sheffield Meet Sat Sept 20th '08

jayseven

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that Odwin, could anyone else understand me?

I struggled at first. But I'm terrible with accents, But yours was awesome. I love "full on" accents.

100_0043.jpg

Haha that is an awesome pose. Very masculine.

MoogleViper! Like a big lioness. But seeing as he's a he, I'll say he's like Simba grown up. Likes the innuendo's too. Filthy boy.

Me? Every time I spotted one you looked over at me and smiled so don't act all innocent.

How much did all that cost you O.o

I say either Leeds, Preston or Manchester since they're closer to me than London :heh:

£200+ and I booked months in advance T_T

I looked into flights for Londond Expo in October, and they're over £400 :o

I am taking the ferry and train instead :p

Ehh, think of the Pook! I suppose I could go most places with enough warning and stuff - just don't make it so far up north that getting there takes me a billion hours! That or just choose somewhere really central!

EDIT: But! If certain people wanted to do a London one then us Southerners could arrange our own little thingymajig surely?

£200+ and I booked months in advance T_T

I looked into flights for Londond Expo in October, and they're over £400 :o

I am taking the ferry and train instead :p

Bet the Coach is half the price of your train fare.-(But not as fast) Anyway if your in London for the Expo I have a spare ticket to Video games LIVE 24th October @8pm. It cost me £39.50, but I'm trying to sell it for £35 o.n.o.

Anyone..anyone...

Bet the Coach is half the price of your train fare.-(But not as fast) Anyway if your in London for the Expo I have a spare ticket to Video games LIVE 24th October @8pm. It cost me £39.50, but I'm trying to sell it for £35 o.n.o.

Anyone..anyone...

Coach? No thanks!! The train is 7 hours, I'd hate to think what the coach would be!!

I think for a megabus to down to Manchester, Preston or so is something like £12 for going down and back up for me if I book it in advance. I think it's the same to London aswell actually.

Don't do it. Worst 9 hours of my life. Pay the £50 or whatever it is for the train.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!