Slaggis

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluey

...getting up too early when i didnt sleep well anyway @___@

movie wise~ grave of the fireflies always makes me cry..

otherwise not a lot is guaranteed to make me cry.. or i cant remember it.. if it makes me sad i guess i tend not to remember it for the future so much. :smile:

I remember when I was really young, I felt my eyes welling up near the end of Hercules. Can't remember when exactly though.

This list is so embarassing but yeah...cried in;

-Beaches

-The last episode of Friends

-Steel Magnolias

-I think a single tear fell from my eye during Crash

-I was too emotional wrecked to cry at the end of Dancer In The Dark

I haven't cried properly at a film for like 4 years. You can tell I was in "a place in my life", lol.

I've cried to songs before though. But to be fair, I put them on, when I was sad. I just remembered, I randomly shed liek 3 tears while channel flipping last year, during the video for Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis....I KNOW! It's shit...I think I like was ovewhelmed by her voice/face.

Looking back, it was probs during my depressed phase.

Guest Stefkov
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Oh ma gawd..the ending..the ending T_T

About episode 8 I shed tears. Then the ending I shed tears of utter delight and sadness at the same time.

The thread title is misleading, I thought I was in for a thread about masturbating.

About episode 8 I shed tears. Then the ending I shed tears of utter delight and sadness at the same time.

The thread title is misleading, I thought I was in for a thread about masturbating.

When he died

I couldn't watch it anymore, a week later i started again, god it still hurts.

Crying? I do it all the time! =P

Seriously though, if there's a sad scene in a movie/series, I will be likely to have a tear roll over my cheek. Especially if the characters are crying too. Name a sad moment and I probably cried over it (this includes stuff like Bambi's mother dying, Simba's dad, some stuff in Desperate Housewives, tons of sad scenes in movies...).

Music wise, some Antony and the Johnsons songs can make me cry, but mostly because of the memories attached to them. Same with some Björk songs. And there's one song on the Amélie soundtrack that can make me cry because it's so beautiful (I think it's the piano/orchestra version of "La Valse D'Amélie").

Most tragic scene I can think of is in Man On The Moon when Andy Kaufman travels to Asia in order to recieve a miracle treatment, only to discover it's all a hoax.

And for some reason anything to do with space exploration, especially In The Shadow Of The Moon, gets me every time.

Don't think I've ever cried over a tv show / movie / song. Although I was pretty invested in Death Note, and the end of that was pretty special. But no crying was involved. Same with a few other shows.

As for sad songs; "Jimmy Eat World - Drugs or Me" is pretty sad. And of course there's "Gary Jules - Mad World" which is the Donnie Darko song (another film which got me in the same way Death Note did).

Also, I feel I should mention that this dicussion should also extend to books. The end of the His Dark Materials trilogy is probably the closest to crying I've come over any entertainment media.

I think I like was ovewhelmed by her voice/face.

Who wouldn't get overwhelmed by her face?

Who wouldn't get overwhelmed by her face?

Lol, see sometimes I think she's really beautiful, but then other times I think she's too far on the horse/donkey side of things.

So I have no explanation for her power over that night.

Films: 'All Dogs go to Heaven', 'Grave of the Fireflies', 'Final Fantasy: Advent children (T_T).

Songs: 'She's so Lovely', 'Cassius', 'Dice', 'Tears in Heaven'.

Animes: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Chobits, Mai HiME

I'm a loser.

Can't belive no one has mentioned The Green Mile. So sad :( Tom Hanks is king of the tearjerkers movies. Who else could make you cry over the death of a ball in Castaway?!

Schinders List, The Pianist, The Elephant Man, Love Actually and LOTR:Return of the King had me reaching for the tissues.

I think I've cried once when I was younger at Bambi. :) That's about it other things have brought tears to my eyes:

ET

an episode of Prison Break

Others have left me in a bit of emotional mess:

Schindler's list

United 93

Eureka 7 got to me for some reason.

Also Zabuza's Arc in Naruto is beautiful.

:)

I think I've cried once when I was younger at Bambi. :) That's about it other things have brought tears to my eyes:

ET

an episode of Prison Break

Others have left me in a bit of emotional mess:

Schindler's list

United 93

Eureka 7 got to me for some reason.

Also Zabuza's Arc in Naruto is beautiful.

:)

Couldn't agree more, I was crying a waterfall on a few of those Naruto episodes. Where did it all go wrong.

Couldn't agree more, I was crying a waterfall on a few of those Naruto episodes. Where did it all go wrong.

Probably when Haku decided to become a slave to Zabuza and Zabuza thought OH THIS IS NORMALS!!! and degraded haku so much he dressed as a woman from then on

Can you tell i didn't care much for the arc :P

Dumbledore dying >.< waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah