N-Europe

You and your Ringtones

Fierce_LiNk

Just the thread. Can anybody find me the Final Fantasy music when you win a battle. The "Da da da da daa daa da da daaaa" bit. It's the ringtone that they have in Advent Children. I want it for my message tone.

They may have it at http://www.vgmusic.com/ they have quite alot.

I like listening to all the Banjo Kazooie ones, they bring back memories :) Yay for rusty bucket bay.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Just the thread. Can anybody find me the Final Fantasy music when you win a battle. The "Da da da da daa daa da da daaaa" bit. It's the ringtone that they have in Advent Children. I want it for my message tone.

I was just about to suggest going to galbadia hotel, some website with a shite load of soundtracks to games but apparently it's harmful. That's what google says. Now I'm annoyed, I got all the tunes from Jet Force Gemini off there.

I was just about to suggest going to galbadia hotel, some website with a shite load of soundtracks to games but apparently it's harmful. That's what google says. Now I'm annoyed, I got all the tunes from Jet Force Gemini off there.

Galbadia Hotal is the shit, pure pr0 in one website.

Current ringtone: The Men Who Cleave Steel from the Golden Sun 2 soundtrack.

Text tone: Sadly I can't change it :(

I've got the 24 CTU ringtone like many other people. However my phone having a cool flip action means I bring a small bit of excitement to my day in that I can pretend that maybe I'm doing something worthwhile like stopping a terrorist threat rather than learning I need to buy some bread after work.

Mine is Rebel Rebel - David Bowie, no real significance as i'm not very rebellious.

I just like the song and it has a good riff, which equals a good ringtone.

My text sound is the zelda chest music, the one that goes "daa da da daa daaaa!"

I used to have the Zelda chest music on my old phone. I now have Nokia's standard beeping noise. I like my ringtone to be the bog-standard ringing but this phone (Nokia 6288) doesn't actually have that so I have the Nokia tune instead.

Hmmm... I'm not sure what my ringtone is since i haven't used my phone for a long time or have anyone ring me! My phone has rung about 3 times in total.

Last time I got my service taken away by T mobile for being inactive for a year!

It might be on silent as well but i have no idea where it is! I really don't have any need for one! :)

I change ringtones A LOT, but right now it's the Friends theme "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts.

My text message tone has for ... a couple of years, I think ... been the "OhmyodI'monfire" joke from the Decline of Video Gaming series. But then I got a Samsung which only supports the standard, bland text message tones. Bleh.

I've got the main Kid Icarus theme from Brawl as my ringtone at the moment, and one of the Brawl alert chimes as my message tone. I've been using Nintendo tones for a while now - last year I had Metroid and Zelda tones for a bit (using songs from the Melee soundtrack) and the 'item get' tones from the respective games as message alerts.

Mine is Baddies Boogie by Babyshambles. I have it cos there is a nice long and loud intro which I need as I can never usually hear my phone.

I sometimes leave people hanging just to hum along to it too haha :)

Dare by Stan Bush.

OH MY GOD that is awesome! Tranformers guy right? also done "the touch" ? Love it.

Guest Jordan

Even though i could put anything i want on my phone, i simply choose the standard ringing noise and the standard Nokia text tone.

I actually have different Ringtones depending on who calls:

Serj Tankian - Elect the Dead (although I cut quite a bit out so it gets to the refrain right after the intro, which sounds surprisingly good)

No More Heroes - Fanfare after beating an assassin

Bonch - Duke Nukem Theme

And a Star Trek Hail sound for sms.