N-Europe

Stand up comedians

Dog-amoto

Got my tickets through the post today to watch Lee Evans in Manchester in November. Last time I went watching him two years ago, I had sore cheeks for days afterwards from laughing!

Would have to say that he's my favourite, but other great ones are

Jack Dee

Chris Rock

Richard Pryor

Bill Bailey.

Which comedians do you like/dislike?

first person to admit they like Russel Brand gets a kicking!

A friend of mine did his first ever stand up over the weekend, thankfully he got the whole crowd laughing. Spose when you have a group of 16 year olds sitting at the front only to start off with "Well, Harry' Potters good, innit?" you know you've got a good'un.

first person to admit they like Russel Brand gets a kicking!

A friend of mine did his first ever stand up over the weekend, thankfully he got the whole crowd laughing. Spose when you have a group of 16 year olds sitting at the front only to start off with "Well, Harry' Potters good, innit?" you know you've got a good'un.

Haha, that's a great start. Harry Potter alignment aside, it's such a random injection of comedy, I'd have laughed.

Like Ricky Gervais an average amount, some of his stuff is better than others. Anyone seen the bible section in...politics I think it is? That was hilarious.

The Humpty Dumpty segment had me going for ages!

I don't really have a favourite stand-up comedian, but the best one I have seen live is Marcus Brigstocke. Hillarious!

I like Ross noble, ricky, lee evans, jimmy carr, al murray, roy chubby, noel fielding's stand up is quite good aswell, didnt expect much from it, but made me laugh lol.

And Russel Brand is alright, just a bit annoying occasionaly. He was a beast on the comedy show with noel.