N-Europe

Woo! It's Eenuh's Birthday! Yay!!!

Guest bluey

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, thanks for all the comments everyone! Really means a lot to me! =D

For anyone interested, my day was pretty nice actually.

Started with a package arriving from my friend, which included Reese's Pieces, Mint Oreo cookies, Penny Arcade comic #4 and this cool PA print.

Foto41.jpg

(I'm the Blue Link, addicted to the Force Gems! X3 )

Since my family is on vacation (except for one sister) I didn't get any presents, but they did send me text messages. Hooray! =P

I spent quite some time with my sister making delicious crêpes. Well, she made the crêpes while I made ourselves some home-made whipped cream and warm chocolate sauce to put on the crêpes. It all turned out lovely, especially topped off with some ice cream as well.

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

While working on our yummy meal though, my dog decided to leave me a present as well! ='D

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

She's never done this before, so it was an unexpected (and huge!) surprise. But I still love her all the same. XD

The evening was spent with friends watching Juno at the movies. Nice film. =3

I ate a hamburger for dinner and we hung around in the restaurant for ages. They gave me a giant lollipop and a cook book filled with chocolatey recipes!

And I had a vanilla milkshake which was really yummy. ^_____^

So all in all, a pretty nice birthday, a lot better than I expected it would be, thanks to my sister and my friends. =D

Again, thanks!

Those crepes look delicious. The pictures underneath alomost put me off! :heh:

That isn't very nice. And on her birthday, too. For shame!

I may not have homemade cream or crêpes, but this pot of trouble smells delicious. *Continues to stir*

Anyway, it's good to hear you had a nice day, Eenuh. Even though, much to martinist's disappointment, you didn't get a cock book.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EENUH!!! :yay:

BEST MEMBER ON THE FORUM!!! :bouncy:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I made you a cake:

IMGP0245.jpg

It's a Wiimote purely made from Icing! :o

That icingcake is wicked! I might one day make myself a Wiimote cake thanks to your inspiration. Also, a few days late, but many wishes of happy birfs to Eenuh!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!