Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Cautionary Measures

Ashley

I also got this pm. It was weird, but I knew that admins had a track on it. Ive also been hearing that 'Bubba' has been implemented on myself. I am going to take this VERY seriously because I have already recieved half an infraction and plan on keeping it that way! I need to keep a good record, so I am not in the mood if anyone is trying to be funny.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was 'FAO: Retro-Lover'

Basically one of the forum users started flaming Ashmat (then Retro-Lover) and it snowballed from there. By the end of it people were joking around, breaking the rules and posting dodgy images (i won't go in to what)

FAO? Am i slow or do i not get it.. ashmat how do you find a thread funny that was created to flame you?

I also got this pm. It was weird, but I knew that admins had a track on it. Ive also been hearing that 'Bubba' has been implemented on myself. I am going to take this VERY seriously because I have already recieved half an infraction and plan on keeping it that way! I need to keep a good record, so I am not in the mood if anyone is trying to be funny.

...........he's guilty as sin CMON!

Guest Stefkov
It's quite sad really. The original Epic Thread was quite funny at the time, but it was funny because it was random. You can't plan this stuff...

I think it's stupid that someone would probably plan to get into N-E then start spamming the place trying to make an epic thread.

Clearly has too much time on their hands to think why am I wasting my time on a forum and not going out, with real friends.

FAO? Am i slow or do i not get it.. ashmat how do you find a thread funny that was created to flame you?

...........he's guilty as sin CMON!

Try me m8. Ask Ashley, I spent a whole night and a load of PMs to get an infraction taken off me. I wouldnt take no for an answer

FAO = For Attention Of.

I laughed a little that someone thought me to be 'trustworthy'. I used to be a fricking admin on this forum and I live with a current one... Brilliant selection process there!

In a way it is a shame the forum has to screen new users. People on the outside don't know how nice the forum can be when they're just trying to sign up. I hope that the screening process doesn't take long at all, and that we can welcome new members quickly :) Stops the place from going stale.

Motion had a Paddy because i called something "gay". So he decided to make a thread to ask why i called it gay. Then everyone started coming in asying he was dumb etc. Then funny images were posted, then it escalated.

In a way it is a shame the forum has to screen new users. People on the outside don't know how nice the forum can be when they're just trying to sign up. I hope that the screening process doesn't take long at all, and that we can welcome new members quickly :) Stops the place from going stale.

My friend was going to sign up last night but because of shenanigans he couldn´t.

Suffice to say he was annoyed by it

I never got a PM, but after all the events of the last time it happened i don't really want to see another happening again ever. All that gtfo business and random avatars and names changing to suit was a little funny at first but then it went too far.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!