Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly yes, it is.

i say 'sadly' but I know it's the best way to go out. IMO, the show has never been better and I can take consolation in that it'll go out in it's prime and never, ever have been a poor show.

They've always had a BIG PLOT in mind and it's great to see them stick to that and end when it's over.

Dollhouse - The Hunt

Getting better :) I do love the child-like innocence the dolls have. Adds a creepy but sweet layer.

Arrested Development - Random Episodes from all Seasons

This may be a bit of understatement but best comedy ever in the history of anything evers.

"HE STOLE!"

I'm surely he will be deeply dissapointed in the multiple failings in grammar in that post though :p

Actually the best line ever (although its from an outtake) is from Arrested Development: "I wish I could put you back in my womb and have an abortion".

I am loving the bsg loving :D Also, yesterday for the first time I think ever I met someone else who watches!! She's up to date though, whereas I am still playing atchup, calmost finished 3, which is a little lackluster at the moment (though only by bsg standards) So I had to stop her from spoiling things for me :P

In other news, whats with the notable lack of skins posts of last episode? Or were they all deleted in the great posts purge of the other day? In any case I watched, but was more preoccupied on friends, my munchies and eating cake, so I may rewatch... didn't seem that amazing though. Thoughts, anyone?

Woah! Fake double post!

One word; Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwtf! Nina?! Srsly? Liek, that's awesome in a plot-twisting, finalé-fueling kinda way buut... surely that just doesn't fit with the rest of the season up to this point? Why take her out to be shot? Why would she cover for jack? Has anyone re-watched the first season knowing that she was a trecherous whore and worked out whether it fits or not? Hmm..

Well I have the final episode left, but I doubt it'll change anything. Just... naaaah! WTF?!

I didn't see it coming, but as Tales said, she didn't really have direct contact with the Drazens. Dennis Hopper least of all, since he's been under lock and key for years. Watched the finale yet?

Guest Captain Falcon

Well I had a bit of session last evening catching up on The Office series 5. I watched 5 episodes 8 - 13 and each was great.

I find it so much better than the original version. Sure, it's been completely Americanized and doesn't really resemble the style of ours that much anymore, but it's all the better for it in my book - there's certainly no danger of you mistaking it for a documentary.

This particular opening had me in tears.

Has anyone watched 'breaking bad' before. Its about a chemistry teacher turned meth mixer and i'm really quite impressed. I have no idea where it's going after three episodes and both writing and acting are very impressive. The lead is played by the Hal from Malcolm in the middle, and he especially is brilliant. So far gets a good 8/10 from me.

The Colour of Money

Some new gameshow on ITV last night. It is the most overly dramatic show I have ever seen! :o

There was little tension, peril whatever but wow did they hype it up. To be honest it wasn't a bad little show to waste sometime on a Saturday evening but what got to me is how the announcer tried to make it sound LIFE or DEATH when really the worst thing is that the contestant doesn't go home with money they never had.

Has anyone watched 'breaking bad' before. Its about a chemistry teacher turned meth mixer and i'm really quite impressed. I have no idea where it's going after three episodes and both writing and acting are very impressive. The lead is played by the Hal from Malcolm in the middle, and he especially is brilliant. So far gets a good 8/10 from me.

ahh I heard about that

sauce? I'd like to check it out.

The Colour of Money

Some new gameshow on ITV last night. It is the most overly dramatic show I have ever seen! :o

There was little tension, peril whatever but wow did they hype it up. To be honest it wasn't a bad little show to waste sometime on a Saturday evening but what got to me is how the announcer tried to make it sound LIFE or DEATH when really the worst thing is that the contestant doesn't go home with money they never had.

ITV make shite game shows. I've watched Golden Balls so many times and I still don't understand what the point is other than giving Jasper Carrott the opportunity to make the same balls jokes every bloody episode. "WHO WILL HAVE THE BALLS TO WIN?!?!"

Skins catchup for me: It's always eventful, and compelling to watch. It's just the dang adverts that ruin it.

Oh and when I was watching I noticed that stunt doubles really irritate me. I don't like knowing that the person that skates in the episode isn't Freddy. It's obvious and I don't know why but it takes me away from the Skins world for a bit.

I didn't see it coming, but as Tales said, she didn't really have direct contact with the Drazens. Dennis Hopper least of all, since he's been under lock and key for years. Watched the finale yet?

Yeah I'm on s02e03, but sources have been let-down!

I was just told about this last night! Totally hunting it naow.

Well I had a bit of session last evening catching up on The Office series 5. I watched 5 episodes 8 - 13 and each was great.

I find it so much better than the original version. Sure, it's been completely Americanized and doesn't really resemble the style of ours that much anymore, but it's all the better for it in my book - there's certainly no danger of you mistaking it for a documentary.

Yes, I adore The American Office. Its always funny. The most recent (or second most recent) pre-opening credits skit, was just amazing.

I saw the adverts on FX and should have recorded it. Looked awesome.

Am I the only one who watches CBBCs Superhero thing. Its the hilight of my week.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!