Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 1-8 of Season 1 of "The Batman"

Season 1 was only £8 in Fopp...I went to buy Gotham Knight, but they were sold out! I could have just gone down to Zavvi/HMV, very nearby, but I couldn't be arsed, and I wanted this anyway.

It's no where near as good as Spectacular Spider-Man, but I :heart: Batman more than Spidey (their respective "worlds"). Still not keen on Joker, and they effed up Mr.Freeze, except for his costume. I loved Catwoman, very good interpretation, and I actually quite liked Cluemaster.

5 more epis to go!

7/10

I have spent my weekend rewatching heroes - season 1

It's better than I remembered and really benfits from rewatching as you notice alot more.

Also watched a few episodes of frasier which was a joy of course.

Yes, I have had a weekend of tv, but i'm feeling ill, so it's ok. I think i might be offending my housemates though.

League of Gentlemen:

A pinnacle in black comedy. The Dave re-runs are actually the first time I've seen it, but man it's funny.

I remember seeing a trailer for the film adaptation a few years ago and thought it looked stupid. Actually, even after enjoying the show, it doesn't look like the film does it much justice...

"Any used tissues?"

series 1 and 2 are great, 3 is pish and the film is average ;)

The Kevin Bishop show (on atm)...funny as hell. Get in on! Pimp my ride - guest starring steven Hawkins and 28 gays later...The guys a comedy genius! 10pm Fridays on 4. lols aplenty.

Are you serious? Wasted 30 minutes of my life. A few good ideas, but he did it so badly it was completely shit. He can't act to save his life, and the sketched happened so fast they didn't have time to put it any comedy.

3/10

Are you serious? Wasted 30 minutes of my life. A few good ideas, but he did it so badly it was completely shit. He can't act to save his life, and the sketched happened so fast they didn't have time to put it any comedy.

3/10

What I thought Moogle. I turned off after 15 mins as I couldn't stand him.

Buffy - The final few episodes. *Spoilers*

Anyone who says Buffy is terrible, deserves a good kicking. I'm sorry, but there's no denying it's quality. The best tv show I've ever had the pleasure of watching, and the final few episodes didn't dissapoint. The comedy is brilliant - much funnier than shows that are supposed to be soley comedies, and then the action is just as good.

The ending was, more than I could of hoped for. I'm just SO annoyed that one of my favourite characters (Anya) who usually had all the funny lines had to die. She was the sarcasm queen!

Best Dramedy Ever/10.

The X-Files, series 7, Hollywood A.D.

Great Duchovny written episode about Skinner's friend making a movie based on the X-Files whilst the agents investigate a bombing in a crypt. The references to Duchovny's appearance on The Larry Saunders Show are perfect.

People who say this show died after season six are wrong. Only the mythology died. The one shots remain solid all the way through. Hopefully some of the good stuff will have remained when I Want to Believe hits next week.

Cool/10.

Avatar The Last Airbender: Book Three

Simply amazing, a perfect mix of western and eastern animation done with amazing skill. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Did you watch it online?? If so, where?? I'm dying to wathc it have only seen until ep 13 (the ep where Zuko joined the gang), wondering if they are continuing it...

The X-Files, Season 5, The Pine Bluff Variant.

A group of terrorists have gained control of a toxic agent that corrodes the flesh, Mulder has gone undercover to try and stop them, but when Scully discovers the agent was manufactured in the US, she believes someone high up may have set Mulder up on a suicide mission.

Love the title of this episode (I use it as my email address) and it has some pretty slick gore and conspiracy work. Mulder also gets some great lines when they're torturing him.

8/10.

Farscape - Season 1 Episode 1

So horrible. I had problems staying awake. I can't find anything good about the pilot, the ship, the cast, the dialouge, it's all awful.

One Tree Hill - Season 1

I used to be one of those "O.C. rocks, everything else sucks" types, so I always thought that OTH was nowhere near as good O.C, it just had to suck. But I was wrong. It's a wonderful show. I love the cast, more than the O.C. actually. I watched the whole season in two days and my dying to see the next one.

Farscape - Season 1 Episode 1

So horrible. I had problems staying awake. I can't find anything good about the pilot, the ship, the cast, the dialouge, it's all awful.

I watched the rest of season 1 and it didnt get much better. Couldn't watch anymore.

well I mean the jokes aren't all standard sit com set ups and obvious laughs. I think the weird Candyman bit in season one is a great example: They have the big conversation about exercise and then in Nancy's next scene she's been to the gym. no body says anything or reacts, it's just a background visual gag that just works really well.

Just finnished season 2 of Prison Break! I liked it alot.

Oh my God! I cannot believe Michael is back in prison again. And with T-Bag, Bellick and Mahone no less! I can't wait to watch season 3. It will be great if they team up to escape. I'm wondering what Link will do to help get them out too, he's not the brightest bulb in the box so surely the only plan he will have is to bust in there and start a ruckus!

I hope Kellermen is alive, and obviously hope Sucre is okay and finds Maricruz too.

Also want to know more about The Company. We don't know anything really yet, and they're the only reason everythings gone tits up again. Grr it made me angry though, they were free, on the boat, and couldv'e gotten away. But no, they decide to sit around chatting and have a drink. Idiots!

Heroes Season 1 - finally saw this show and just finished watching it last night. Thought it was very good....got doubts about the 2nd season though...my sister says its awful....any opinions? Anyways, a solid 8.5/10

Also finished watching Scrubs Season 1 a couple of weeks ago and just finished watching Scrubs Season 2 just now! Love this series. I only quite recently got into it. 9.5/10

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!