N-Europe

Merry Christmas Day everyone!

Dyson

Well that wasn't a bad festive period! Xmas eve was my best ever - going to town from pub to pub as last orders were called, then getting some booze from an offlicence, then commandeering a boat on the shore and drinking away, ahoying a merry christmas to any passers by. then the four of us walked home singing and generally being rather jolly.

Meant I didn't get up 'til nearly 11am on xmas day - latest uppage everr... And I was cooking xmas dinner this year! Me and my sister spent two hours in the kitchen doing all the shizzle and it wasn't too bad at all. Rather a nice experience for a change. Then we ate, and I settled down to drinking my night away, avoiding monopoly and watching rubbish TV.

Boxing day I visitedmy dad and we found that we'd given each other nearly the same present (I gave him series 2 of Carnevale, he gave me series 1), went to a pizza place, then soon after I came home I had some mates come over so we played 1000 Blank Cards, poker and Niggly (unsure of real name...) while drinking again!

I won'tlist my presents because quite frankly they were awful, but this was the first year I had absoutely no expectations, so I was not disappointed. Still, there's my birthday to come and I demand decency for that. NO MORE SOCKS FFS.