N-Europe

Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home

Charlie

much like mcoy, bluey doesnt either - but gets shown it from time to time by her friend, anton. who inexplicably likes it...

last ep i saw was imagination land.

totoro...

...*sniff* they hurted him!!

South Park is my favourite show... I just love everything from the first five seasons. I can't really say what my favourite episode is, ones that spring to mind are Jewbilee, Scott Tenorman Must Die, Towelie, Not without my anus, The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka.

Scott Tenorman must die, where Radiohead are the guests and Cartman's evil plan actually works and the guy eats his own parents.

Haha, that is such a classic episode. :)

Any episode with Towlie in is great. It's now a joke around our house. :)

Also, the new-ish episode, where Cartman thinks he's dead because the other guys ignore him, and only Butters can see him. That episode had me in tears. :)

I like the one where stan has to manage a hockey team and that guy keeps making movies up for him :p

Or the one where they go to see the wizard of oz place to get kyle's canadian brother back. Just because right at the end cartman starts crying. Its hilarious.

The double parter about family guy is pretty good to, but overall it has to be the WoW episode.

I never really watched South Park until The WoW episode! :grin: which is probably my favourite and s i have only seen the ones after that episode a few others before that some other episodes i like are The Snuke and Imagination Land!

I haven't scene the Towlie episode or Scott Tenorman must die! :) but i'm working my way through all theepisodes now! :D

Also, the new-ish episode, where Cartman thinks he's dead because the other guys ignore him, and only Butters can see him. That episode had me in tears. :)

That episode was a classic when he ran into the house which the terrorists were in and starting throwing the stuff about. I was laughing so much at that. I'm actualling loling now just thinking about it.