NEurope

My first ever post in this subforum I believe..

Best Buy UK is having a clearout sale starting tomorrow, discount from 10-30 %.

Of any use to you people?

http://www.bestbuy.co.uk/Default.aspx

Thanks Sméagol - I knew Best Buy were pulling out of UK (crying shame, I used the Merry Hill branch a few times & really liked it) but it seems they may be starting their "closing down sale" from now.

How is £51 a bargain? :p

Everything is a bargain when EEVIL mentions it.

Anyone know of anywhere selling new dualshock 3 controllers for £25 or less? Other than eBay or marketplace sellers (eBay particularly seems full of shit imitations). My couple of sixaxis seem to try to veer in the wrong direction by themselves, but they have been used a tremendous amount now.

Link seems to be down when I try.

very strange I tried too and it was down not earlier. I've bought it...on amazon as well for same price.

Edited by flameboy

I've added it into my basket. Prepared for another fail.

Maybe this is God's way of saying "Ok, I was fucking with you last time, this time you can have eet."

Yes? YES?

I got mine today! Did you Jim? Everyone else?

I got mine today! Did you Jim? Everyone else?

I didn't order it this time as I didn't particularly want it anyway.. but I still feel a bit screwed over by the fact that they had previously told me I wouldn't be able to get it :hmm:

I'm not at all gutted but it just doesn't quite seem fair ::shrug:

Yea it really doesn't make any sense, if they were just going to be delayed they could have honoured all the original orders. Still, at least you can't blame me for making you buy things you don't need now :heh:

Got a confirmation mine has been dispatched. Excellent. Another game I'll never play! Bargain though!

Thanks Sméagol - I knew Best Buy were pulling out of UK (crying shame, I used the Merry Hill branch a few times & really liked it) but it seems they may be starting their "closing down sale" from now.

Yeah it used to be my first port of call when I popped to Merry Hill. Shame anything good will be gone by the time I go back up there.

Got a confirmation mine has been dispatched. Excellent. Another game I'll never play! Bargain though!

I know what you mean. Mine has been sitting there 2 years now gathering dust and still haven't got around to playing it like so many other games. It would be far cheaper to buy a game when you know you'll definitely play it. I have the Zelda Skyward Sword bundle, God knows when I'll play it. It'll probably be alot less than €50 when I do.

Katie, when I saw that you had got yours, I thought "Yeeeeah! (A final lap) Maybe mine will come."

It didn't arrive on Saturday. :(

But I did get a dispatch email. Mwahahah. Fire Emblem, you are MINE now, you belong to ME.

Uncharted 3 for £22.97.

Just get it. Even if you don't have a PS3.

So frustrating. I was going to wait til it came down in price; but with the Sainsburys offer a while back I thought why not, even though I was going to paris for a couple of weeks the day after it came out and on my return I would have Zelda and mario and mario kart not long after, I knew it wouldn't get played. And it hasn't, and now it's down in price like I always knew it would... Oh well. £30 was still a bargain!!