NEurope

Finally delved into the eReader world with this little baby: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261058775437&clk_rvr_id=362994487674#ht_2583wt_1074

>>> http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ebook-ereader-iriver-cover-story-ebook-reader-refurb-wifi-6-lcd-touch-screen-white-1261793?page=4

Hopefully I WILL end up using it as much as I've convinced myself in my head I would.

There's currently a glitch at TheHut, where you can save £5.00 instead of £2.50 when you order any of the games at the following link

Some good discounts.

Already fixed. Still, not a bad deal though and some of the games I want (e.g. Ni No Kuni) are cheaper than ShopTo.

I got kinda lucky today, I missed my bus for an appointment which was later re-arranged for another date, and on my way home I looked inside a charity shop and noticed they were selling games for £1 each outside in a box. I got Pikmin, Medal of Honour: Rising Sun, Second Sight and two copies of Waverace. But the best deal came from within the charity shop...

I wanted to see if they had any other games, and while I was waiting to see what they had, I noticed on the desk behind me that there was a Gameboy Pocket in official case, with Link's Awakening DX for £3! On closing inspection of the system, I found an additional surprise....Zelda: Minish Cap jammed into the top of it -_- I hope it works, I shall be testing it out later.

Anyway, all in all I spent £8 on this little lot, best haul i've had in a while!

original.jpg

I got kinda lucky today, I missed my bus for an appointment which was later re-arranged for another date, and on my way home I looked inside a charity shop and noticed they were selling games for £1 each outside in a box. I got Pikmin, Medal of Honour: Rising Sun, Second Sight and two copies of Waverace. But the best deal came from within the charity shop...

I wanted to see if they had any other games, and while I was waiting to see what they had, I noticed on the desk behind me that there was a Gameboy Pocket in official case, with Link's Awakening DX for £3! On closing inspection of the system, I found an additional surprise....Zelda: Minish Cap jammed into the top of it -_- I hope it works, I shall be testing it out later.

Anyway, all in all I spent £8 on this little lot, best haul i've had in a while!

original.jpg

You lucky, lucky **STARD! :o I'll give you £4 for the Gameboy Pocket with the Zelda games. :heh:

I hate you, in the best way possible :)

Congratulations! Simply incredible!

I am actually searching for Link's Awakening DX, having only ever played the original.

I am actually searching for Link's Awakening DX, having only ever played the original.

If only there was some short of electronic shop - or eShop for short - where you could download it! :p

If only there was some short of electronic shop - or eShop for short - where you could download it! :p

Haha, funny! But I actually want to buy the GBC cartridge.

Haha, funny! But I actually want to buy the GBC cartridge.

I'm sure @Magnus will happily point you towards some sort of electronic bay..

I'm sure @Magnus will happily point you towards some sort of electronic bay..

Wow, you guys are just hilarious!

Yes, I am currently searching eBay, but will be patient because I want to pay less than GBP 10 for a complete item.

saw donkey kong country returns for £18 in blockbuster in sheffield the other day, seems to keep its value. Theyve got a big sale on at the moment.

15% off Lego gadgets at Play.com today only...

... well I figured it might at least of be interest to @ReZourceman anyway. ::shrug:

saw donkey kong country returns for £18 in blockbuster in sheffield the other day, seems to keep its value. Theyve got a big sale on at the moment.

Was that at the Hillsborough branch?

I went in there last week, had Zenoblade, Pandoras Tower & Last Story for £18

Was that at the Hillsborough branch?

I went in there last week, had Zenoblade, Pandoras Tower & Last Story for £18

I hope you picked them all* up!

*Whilst I own all 3, I have only played Xenoblade and have yet to finish it too

I hope you picked them all* up!

*Whilst I own all 3, I have only played Xenoblade and have yet to finish it too

Nah, none of them really interest me.

Nah, none of them really interest me.

:o! Xenoblade is one of the best games this gen imo!