NEurope

Why do you guys buy loads of games you aren't going to play for ages? You might as well wait for it to come down in price?

I'm a few months behind on games I want which is good because when I come to buy them they'll hopefully have gone down a bit in price/pre-owned version will be available!

Skyrim is still £22.49 at Gamestation, same on amazon for PS3 only.

As tempting as this is, I'm really worried they'll never fix the save file issues.

Why do you guys buy loads of games you aren't going to play for ages? You might as well wait for it to come down in price?

I'm a few months behind on games I want which is good because when I come to buy them they'll hopefully have gone down a bit in price/pre-owned version will be available!

That's the only reason I picked up skyrim cos there is no guarentee it will be so cheap in january. Other things like Xenoblade Chronicles picked up because of limited print run. Also part of me thinks if I don't pick them up I never will...

Skyrim is still £22.49 at Gamestation, same on amazon for PS3 only.

Feel obliged to warn everyone that the PS3 version is not a great port!

What's the difference between the ps3 and 360 versions?

Both have their issues to be fair and the idea that the PS3 has a bad port is unfair. Its a game that seems way ahead of today's (console) hardware and probably best played on a decent home computer.

Dazzybee, Eurogamer has a good article on the PS3 issue - worth a read if you're interested in Skyrim.

Personally, as much as I really want Skyrim I am not willing to buy it in its present state. If (and it seems an 'if' rather than 'when') Bethesda are able to completely rectify the various problems across all platforms then I will buy. As it stands, I am not buying a faulty game on the promise it might be fixed after some guesswork patching.

Hmm...tempting, but I'm off to Wales on Saturday and I know it won't arrive in time. I don't want it just lying around.

Hmm...tempting, but I'm off to Wales on Saturday and I know it won't arrive in time. I don't want it just lying around.
An order placed today would arrive before Saturday, but you'd just have a day or two's play.

An order placed today would arrive before Saturday, but you'd just have a day or two's play.

From my experience, it can take them up to four days for dispatch and 3-5 days after that for delivery.

I'm tempted to either get myself another Wii or grab myself a kinect.

Regardless, does anybody know any good deals on either/both?

Go with the Wii, @nightwolf :heh:

You can get the white Mario Kart bundle for £99 at Amazon (though this one will also play your Gamecube games as it is the original model :smile:) or the Black Wii with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort for the same price..

Edited by nekunando

Well I did think of getting the Wii back, as I don't really use my xbox anymore as I have my pc, might see about how they go down/deals after xmas.

Thanks guys. :)

Good news everyone!

The sublime Xenoblade is £19.99 instore at Game and Gamestation.

Also spotted phoenix wright trials and tribulations and apollo justice for £4.99 on play.com's mega monday sale!

Good news everyone!

The sublime Xenoblade is £19.99 instore at Game and Gamestation.

Also spotted phoenix wright trials and tribulations and apollo justice for £4.99 on play.com's mega monday sale!

Apollo is showing up at £14.99 for me :(