NEurope

I just noticed Fire Emblem Wii is only £5.97 from Amazon at the moment, although it's on back order until tomorrow. I don't know if it's any good but it's definitely a bargain!

I just noticed Fire Emblem Wii is only £5.97 from Amazon at the moment, although it's on back order until tomorrow. I don't know if it's any good but it's definitely a bargain!

Whaaat the fuuuuuuuuck?!

Is that ok to order? I've ordered it. So, the price won't hike up? It's a fiver, yes?

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!

I knew your floating head was good for something.

Haha thanks Jim.

They can't just put the price up once ordered so hopefully they wont cancel, maybe they've just decided to sell them off cheap?

I may do, @dazzybee.. I'll see how I feel when it arrives! I genuinely don't think I need it, especially when you consider that I have barely scratched the surface of Path of Radiance :eek:

UPDATE Did anyone else get this email from Amazon regarding Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn?

Hello,

We regret to inform you that we have been unable to obtain the following item:

"Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)"

Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

I'm not too disappointed, in all honesty, but it also means I can't forward the copy onto you, @dazzybee..

I received that email too, yes.

I was expecting it to happen. Definitely was too good to be true. Although, pretty pissed about it. This has happened to me about three times now. :heh:

It's probably the only opportunity I would've got to play the game this generation. It's expensive everywhere else. For a price like that, I would've got it. But, unless I see it for sub-15 quid, I'm not going to bother. :heh:

That's probably their way of saying "oh crap we made a mistake, so we're backing out of it", now you have to pay full price. Amazon 1, you 0.

I may do, @dazzybee.. I'll see how I feel when it arrives! I genuinely don't think I need it, especially when you consider that I have barely scratched the surface of Path of Radiance :eek:

UPDATE Did anyone else get this email from Amazon regarding Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn?

I'm not too disappointed, in all honesty, but it also means I can't forward the copy onto you, @dazzybee..

Boo! Though just to say it was very nice of you that you were going to do that, thanks!

It's been out of print for a long time, so I'm not surprised they couldn't get stock. The price has gone up because it's from a different seller.

Ah well it was worth a shot.

EDIT: This is probably an error too, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 is being sold for £4.95 by a marketplace seller but fulfilled by Amazon (with a few available).

I'll wait and see if this one gets cancelled too...

Showing in stock and dispatched by amazon at the moment for £5.97

Fire emblem

Punch Out

Pikmin

Batallion wars

Trauma centre

Wii music

Edited by mummy
add to list

Awesome, I went for Punchout & Fire Emblem, Wonder if the price will stay as is.

I've added it into my basket. Prepared for another fail.

Maybe this is God's way of saying "Ok, I was fucking with you last time, this time you can have eet."

Yes? YES?

I think totally.

Until just after your dispatch email you get another email saying there was an error and he'll be all like 'hahahahhahaha, oh myself, can't believe i got you twice! hahahahaha fuck you lololololololo!'

And that is why I shan't take advantage of any of these latest deals.

I think totally.

Until just after your dispatch email you get another email saying there was an error and he'll be all like 'hahahahhahaha, oh myself, can't believe i got you twice! hahahahaha fuck you lololololololo!'

And that is why I shan't take advantage of any of these latest deals.

:(

And here I was thinking you were the Mahogany Jesus. You are DEAD to me now. No resurrection either.

Hey look man, I can't control my father just as much as HE CANT CONTROL ME. I'm my own messiah dammit! Stop trying to make me save all these people! I just wanna chill out, meeee*.

*Jeeez.

I actually got my Mario Galaxy 2 for £4.95 :cool:

I think Fire Emblem is less likely but we'll see. I saw it pre-owned for £14.99 in Game today.