N-Europe

Haggis's Ultimate question

Slaggis

Galaxy Or Dairy Milk?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Galaxy Or Dairy Milk?

Going with the whole question threads things, I have one!:yay:

Which do you prefer, Dairy Milk, or Galaxy Chocolate?

I'm on the Dairy Milk side, Galaxy just tastes like feet.

(also, is the grammar in the thread title correct? I.e" Haggis's"?)

Well even though I've never tried either I will chose the one that doesn't taste like feet. (I hate milk thats like that).

Now while we're on the subject of milk, I found out that you cannot get bagged milk everywhere in Canada, only in Quebec. (as the subject will probably come up anyway.)

Well even though I've never tried either I will chose the one that doesn't taste like feet. (I hate milk thats like that).

Now while we're on the subject of milk, I found out that you cannot get bagged milk everywhere in Canada, only in Quebec. (as the subject will probably come up anyway.)

In Canada it's (Galaxy) known as "Dove" apparently.

Edit: there you go Emasher, I forgot to mention which, sorry!

Blech, too many constitutes, synthetics and chemicals in both. Fair Trade brand chocolate is where it is at, especially Gold & Blacks milk chocolate. Rich, with a higher then normal cocoa factor, it's so, pure, delicious and chocolatey it's like Halle Berry orgasming in your mouth.

Guest Stefkov

"Haggis's" is right. Only when, in this case, the thread is owned by more than one "Haggis" would you use "Haggis' ".

But "Jesus' " is an exception, because he's Jesus.

As for the questions. Galaxy, galaxy, galaxy, galaxy, galaxy.

All the way. Dairy milk is nice, but having a Galaxy just makes my mouth water.

We don't get the proper Dairy Milk stuff in China, the milk out here is wrong for making chocolate. :( Anyone who sends me some gets either (a) Free Hugs or (b) Fancy Chopsticks.

Oh, and we have "Dove" here too, it's a pale imitation of Galaxy.