Mcoy's fourth important question

Brian Mcoy

Mcoy wants to know if you hate heights  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Mcoy wants to know if you hate heights

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

I love heights. Things look awesome from really tall buildings, planes etc. The higher the better!

When I was climbing in the Czech republic I thought I'd be petrified because it this cliff was so high, but when I was near the top, everything looked awesome! :)

I put don't know because:

I can go up heights no problems without any fuss and when I get up I'm not bothered but every now and again I shit myself but then get back to normal.

Likewise. When I walked up Snowdon during the Summer, I felt very nervous when I was standing on the peak, even tho I had been up there many time's before.

I don't have a problem with heights at all. I actually love the feeling of being up somewhere really high and seeing everything around you. =D

Only time I don't like it is for when, for example, we were climbing this rock mountain thing and there was of course nothing there to keep you from falling off the thing... which is scary because the rocks are slippery in places and if you fall, it's a long way down, where you'll either land on solid rocks or in the sea (with rocks sticking out). Yeah I didn't like that part.

Though I did love standing on top of the thing. =D

I don't mind heights really. My stomach goes all light and stuff, but i quite like them.

What i didn't like, was when i was stood on the peak of a mountain and looked up at a plane, i lost my balance and felt like i was about to fall. I'd never do that again.

Afraid to death of height´s and always have been for some reason :hmm:

I think i´m phobic when it comes to height´s.

I suspect that it started when i was, i think 2 or 3 years old. I climbed up a cupboard with glass doors (i think about 2 meters) and it fell over me. Luckily i got away with just a couple scrapes.

Guest Stefkov

I do like being up high. I like looking down from a high place. I like looking into the distance, from say the Eiffel Tower, even the Hilton building inthe centre of Manchester.

I do think of what would happen if I fell but that's the exciting part.