Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Literally hate girls and hate myself for not being able to dettach myself from them when everyone else is telling me to.

I need to get over it and over myself. FFFFFFFFFFFFS.

I know how hard that is to do mate. As useless as it sounds now, time is a healer, that's what I found. Though it hasn't completely gone away, it has gotten better.

Don't think there's something wrong with yourself for it though, it's perfectly normal to be attached to someone.

I don't do it often on here, but...*hug*

I didn't get the job :(

I came 2nd out of 150 applicants. I don't know weather to take that as a positive or put my first through a frakin wall.

I'll put it this way - of that group of 150 people looking for a job, the one and only one who can beat you has been removed from the system - the job-getting world is now your oyster.

EDIT: I just realised I hadn't had any supper - hence why I had a headache an felt like I was almost shaking (very low sugar level) - I've now fixed the issue with the fastest way I know how - a massive bowl of Weetos! :D

S'bullshit Dan, come hug EEVIL. Embrace the infinite.

I've had a busy evening! :grin:

I spent two hours watching Cbeebies watching with my nephew! The programmes are not a touch on what I used to watch. Except In the Night Garden as that is just my mind in television form! :p

MAKA PAKA!

Oh and I now know the dance off Lazytown. ;)

Which one? Bing Bang?

Which one? Bing Bang?

Yep! :grin: It's a chooooooon.

It was Lazytown extra and Stephanie was giving a tutorial.

I had to dance along. >___< it was suprisingly fun! : peace:

It is a pretty genius programme. I've watched it before when they get overun by robbie rotten's candy machine. :heh:

Why do they have to make it confusing by calling fruit sports candy though?

My nephew was like what is that?

I'm like it's fruit!

I came 2nd out of 150 applicants. I don't know weather to take that as a positive or put my first through a frakin wall.

No. You put your fist through the person who got the job. Thats motherfucking justice!

In other news I got offered a place to do an MA in Japanese Cultural Studies at Birkbeck :D! (well providing I get a 2:2 but I'm well on track for a 2:1 so s'all good).

My day has been spent wasting time mostly. Time on the train (on the train back someone was waving a flag constantly and I nearly said "if you don't stop that me and that flag will spitroast you" but decided against it). Time waiting for the interview (although that was filled with trying to find a Nationwide anywhere nearby but apparently there is not).

The interview itself was fine. About ten minutes about the course 50 minutes just conversation. Started about my Spirited Away assignment and went from there. Just like discussing ideas about topics which could be turned into dissertations and such. The guy was really nice.

Then I met Daft for a drink "nearby" which is always a pleasure and then more train rides of joy!

Got back and listened to my housemate moan about her boyfriend. He seems to keep moaning lately about how its like me and her and we're not including him (we're not excluding him, he just doesn't try and join in conversations) and how me and jodie have all these things in common which don't include him (but, as jodie thankfully noticed, by extension it means other than a mutual love for his penis they also have nothing in common). But its not like we ever have serious talks (well not often), on our way to uni last week we were talking about throwing up on my testicles (looong story).

BACK from juggling/etc. We had 4 new people and I ended up in our rival uni's club staring at idiots who don't know how to dance. There was ONE hot girl in the entire place and she was perpetually consumed by some ugly 6-foot fucker, so I didn't even give it a try. Now I'm trying to stay awake long enough to drink a can of cider and watch 30 rock before I go to sleep and remember that I was supposed to email my tutor a draft of an essay. FUCK.

man, I can't believe you failed. I hate you so much, you can't be my friend any more.

SERIOUS NOTE! 2nd is way awesome. Means someone preferred the other guy personally, but also means they thought you were good for the job. You've looked the hardest for a job since you left uni, so this'll be nothing in no time. Mega hearts.

BEST NIGHT/DAY/EVENING EVER

I JUST GOT THE INHUMAN ACHIEVEMENT

djgiadfjghajifjhi

Yessssssss!!!!! TTFATF on Expert complete! 15G! That's it, I can't believe it. I officially win. To the max. Nothing can touch me.

Villan, ain't no way you can't say I don't have skills now. :D

Yep! :grin: It's a chooooooon.

It was Lazytown extra and Stephanie was giving a tutorial.

I had to dance along. >___< it was suprisingly fun! : peace:

It is a pretty genius programme. I've watched it before when they get overun by robbie rotten's candy machine. :heh:

Why do they have to make it confusing by calling fruit sports candy though?

My nephew was like what is that?

I'm like it's fruit!

Lazytown Extraings?! I'm disgraced at myself for missing it. I need compensation *Slams on Always A Way*... a bit better.

Even though I didn't read your reply properly, was actually thinking of that episode, with the taffy machine and Sportacus giving Ziggy, basically one of his old toothbrushes.

This has made my Robbie Rotten avatar/signature desire greater than yesterday.

Damn, sorry dude. Fishs analogy is great though. Someone will see the potential, and it'll be their win.

*Done*

Good night for the most part....ruined by a friend being unnecessarily out of order and dogging on another friend, even though he's the one being a cunt from the start.

Work today will undoubt-illy be shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii taki mushrooms.

WOOOOO!

:yay:GO DYSON GO DYSON! :yay:

I think the secret is your short hair. ;) It is excellent.

Lazytown Extraings?! I'm disgraced at myself for missing it. I need compensation *Slams on Always A Way*... a bit better.

Even though I didn't read your reply properly, was actually thinking of that episode, with the taffy machine and Sportacus giving Ziggy, basically one of his old toothbrushes.

This has made my Robbie Rotten avatar/signature desire greater than yesterday.

Do it. I'll join you in a Lazytown signature if you do! :p

Yeah Lazytown extras, not as good as the actual show but not bad, not bad. It's only about 15 minutes long and all the characters are all doing their own thing, lack of Robbie Rotten though in this episode. :(

I'm off the Emirates today for a Stadium tour, should be good. :yay:

BEST NIGHT/DAY/EVENING EVER

I JUST GOT THE INHUMAN ACHIEVEMENT

djgiadfjghajifjhi

Yessssssss!!!!! TTFATF on Expert complete! 15G! That's it, I can't believe it. I officially win. To the max. Nothing can touch me.

Villan, ain't no way you can't say I don't have skills now. :D

what the fuck is TTFATF? :blank:

Apparently (if his facebook status is right) it's "Through The Fire And The Flames" on Guitar Hero. Or something like that. =P

Sitting in class, waiting for the scanner but since there's a class in there until noon I guess I'm pooped. Wanted to go home at noon but seems I'll have to stay a bit longer. Illustration still looks crappy though, there's just something missing.

Tell That French Asshole To Flea.

LOLTHISISSOFUN.

Oh yeah totally forgot, but later there will be an awesome JandM Chronicles....I discovered the awesomeness of

Jyhagoar Bombs.

Ugh this is bad. My friend at work is going mental cos everyones mad at him and he doesn't think he's in the wrong basically. When he really is. Badly. Oh dear.

Update. So awkward/sucks, cos I'm stuck in the middle of two friends, loyalties on both sides, either way this ends is bad, but yeah. He said he just won't come out now. Crazy. He is in the wrong though, but yeah. Yipes.

Oooh, congrats! That's awesome! And if you don't mind me asking, what company did you make the card for? =)

It was a really really tiny company who my dad did a website for. They rent out big posh cars to people who are compensating for something

tiny wangs

and they wanted me to do a, let's say, very un-Christmasy Christmas card, it was...interesting...I'll post it in the creative gallery at some point, it might get a few :smile:'s and a lot of :shakehead 's .

Being hungover at work sucks. No home comforts to make it all better.

Ugh this is bad. My friend at work is going mental cos everyones mad at him and he doesn't think he's in the wrong basically. When he really is. Badly. Oh dear.

Update. So awkward/sucks, cos I'm stuck in the middle of two friends, loyalties on both sides, either way this ends is bad, but yeah. He said he just won't come out now. Crazy. He is in the wrong though, but yeah. Yipes.

Urgh. He asked me straight out if I was annoyed with him so I said some of the things he'd said to her were out of order. Now he's annoyed with me, not in the mood for this, feel rubbish.

Being hungover at work sucks. No home comforts to make it all better.

Urgh. He asked me straight out if I was annoyed with him so I said some of the things he'd said to her were out of order. Now he's annoyed with me, not in the mood for this, feel rubbish.

Yeah. Like...ugh. Just why...though, like why/how does he not see.

Anyway, I'm suprisingly not hung over at all. Just strange noises coming from my body.....

-------------------

Right, don't wanna blow my own trumpet here, but fucking hell yeah, I've done a few character designs for my new comic and they're pretty great (considering I don't rate myself) but yeah, I won't be drawing it anyway, so its just for an idea, but still pretty good. I will upload them at some point.