N-Europe

Hmm I quite like the documentary so I'm torn in what to say. I know! Buy one and get Flinky to buy the other. I can ban him til he's done it if you want :p

And Bluey you've given me ideas now...if I break into strangers houses thing they'll make me food?

Finished my Button review. Waiting for the shower to be free then shower followed by Tesco antics. Probably going to go to uni to find our assignment still isn't ready (handed in on 5th January and still being marked >_> plus we can only pick up assignments between 1pm and 2pm) and have an hour to kill before my lecture.

Aaaaaaand interview tomorrow. ZOINKS! I only last night started thinking maybe I should mentally prepare myself for it.

Oh and I should probably reply to the text James sent me this morning...

Hmm I quite like the documentary so I'm torn in what to say. I know! Buy one and get Flinky to buy the other. I can ban him til he's done it if you want :p

Haha, I already cost him enough money I think. =P

So but the DVD is a documentary? But which one of the CDs would be better? X3

Haha, I already cost him enough money I think. =P

So but the DVD is a documentary? But which one of the CDs would be better? X3

Hmm well I believe all the songs on Cross are on A Cross, plus a few extras. But obviously theres tweaks as they're live.

And yup its a documentary and I enjoyed it. Some bizarre amusing moments in it. Its a tour diary kind of thing with live bits in it but its not a live DVD.

Would say ask Daft but he'll tell you to get both...

So I think its down to Flinky.

Hahaha, I'd get both, but I've already been spending lots of money lately so I'm not sure I really can afford both (well I have the money but I should, you know, save some). =P

And noooo, Flinky has nothing to do with this, haha. He's not allowed to spend money on stuff for me (except for birthday and Christmas). =P

Also, help me decide:

Justice - Cross for £6.39 orrrrrr

Justice - A Cross The Universe (CD & DVD) for £7.19?

I'm inclined to go for the latter, but then again I never watch music DVDs (but I wouldn't mind the CD I think, just don't know which one of the two is better). =P

across the universe!! :yay:

ooh while we're helping people decide stuff ~

i'm thinking of having a new tattoo! i really like this design (in black w/ a little grey shading probably... dont much like colour tattoos...) but not sure about where/how big to get it. thinking of my right arm to go with my other tattoo... but... not suuuure... what do you think, internet??

n502507553_1898156_6563.jpg

Ah, Kohaku from Spirited Away. At least that's how I think you spell his name. :D

Would make for a decent sleeve tattoo, although the infill would be hard to get right to compliment it and I doubt you, as a female, would want a huge sleeve tattoo. Don't know what your other tattoo is but perhaps you could modify the design so that he is circling what every else it is you have. But yeh, I'd probably go with black with some grey shading. I'm not a huge fan of colours in tattoos myself, although will probably get colour in my first one as it goes with the design, but I think if done right, that'd look really nice in the black with the grey on the green bits. :)

As for me, :yay: finished my english essay and it's re-write. Gonna get a scoulding for the amount of words though. 1500-2000 word limit and I've done 2564. Could lose a few marks. Don't know how they do it so I'll ask my tutor and see if it's alright. Should be as she's marking it and she's let me off before with exceeding the word limit. And can't really take much out. Tried but it's all central, kind of anyway, to what I'm supposed to write about.

That's it. I'm going food shopping. My "weekly" (lol) shop where I buy a bunch of food that all goes off before I get round to eating it.

Coolness Bears - I'm thinking pitta bread for the snack-wise gamgee, so if you get this message in the next two hours, can you psychically tell me some good things to go with? Otherwise I'll just end up getting regular, non-green bread.

Ah, Kohaku from Spirited Away. At least that's how I think you spell his name. :D

Would make for a decent sleeve tattoo, although the infill would be hard to get right to compliment it and I doubt you, as a female, would want a huge sleeve tattoo. Don't know what your other tattoo is but perhaps you could modify the design so that he is circling what every else it is you have. But yeh, I'd probably go with black with some grey shading. I'm not a huge fan of colours in tattoos myself, although will probably get colour in my first one as it goes with the design, but I think if done right, that'd look really nice in the black with the grey on the green bits. :)

As for me, :yay: finished my english essay and it's re-write. Gonna get a scoulding for the amount of words though. 1500-2000 word limit and I've done 2564. Could lose a few marks. Don't know how they do it so I'll ask my tutor and see if it's alright. Should be as she's marking it and she's let me off before with exceeding the word limit. And can't really take much out. Tried but it's all central, kind of anyway, to what I'm supposed to write about.

my uni had about 10% leeway on all limits. for every 1000 words you could go either side by 100. After that we got penalised.

I say 'we'....I never did it. I'm awesome.

i'm thinking of having a new tattoo! i really like this design (in black w/ a little grey shading probably... dont much like colour tattoos...) but not sure about where/how big to get it. thinking of my right arm to go with my other tattoo... but... not suuuure... what do you think, internet??

n502507553_1898156_6563.jpg

The girl I stayed with a few weeks ago is thinking about getting the sootballs from Spirited Away as a tattoo. I think it'd be awesome.

That seems a bit large but if you want that kind of thing then I say go for it. Without it being a large size it won't be too detailed, right?

Well I didn't get my mental-reply in time, so freaked out a bit and steered away from the naan.

Old people. They're really slow. And they walk around supermarkets the wrong way. And they all seem to need to take their middle-aged daughters with them. At first I thought it was some sort of "aw, let's get our mam out of the house" but now I'm pretty seriously sure that it's actually tha ol' mams who are training the next generation of slow people.

The arches of my feet gave way from such slowdom that I was alternating limps all the way home. I think I saw the back of the girl I fell in love with in the street, but to be honest it was just her back so fuck knows.

I've also decided to try to like coffee now. I bought some columbian, because their powder is notorious. Invested in some BBQ sauce and Worcester because I'm a student and it's simply not right that I only have five condiments. I also found my mate's fags in my jacket pocket and sneakily had a couple today.

Next up is a bbq sauce, cheese, ham and jalapeno sandwich to the tune of 30 Rock (pilot). My day has been surprisingly plentiful with Those Small Moments, which mean oh so little to everyone else.

Pip pip!

Well I didn't get my mental-reply in time, so freaked out a bit and steered away from the naan.

Old people. They're really slow. And they walk around supermarkets the wrong way. And they all seem to need to take their middle-aged daughters with them. At first I thought it was some sort of "aw, let's get our mam out of the house" but now I'm pretty seriously sure that it's actually tha ol' mams who are training the next generation of slow people.

The arches of my feet gave way from such slowdom that I was alternating limps all the way home. I think I saw the back of the girl I fell in love with in the street, but to be honest it was just her back so fuck knows.

I've also decided to try to like coffee now. I bought some columbian, because their powder is notorious. Invested in some BBQ sauce and Worcester because I'm a student and it's simply not right that I only have five condiments. I also found my mate's fags in my jacket pocket and sneakily had a couple today.

Next up is a bbq sauce, cheese, ham and jalapeno sandwich to the tune of 30 Rock (pilot). My day has been surprisingly plentiful with Those Small Moments, which mean oh so little to everyone else.

Pip pip!

You do remind me of a mix of two of my flatmates. It's quite awesome. Reggae Reggae sauce goes with everything - try that next time. That sandwich sounds mental, and I quite want one. The best I can do after my shop yesterday is a ham, cheese, mayo and...that's about it I think. Oh, got some salad too. Maybe that.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2164/62/86/502507553/n502507553_1898156_6563.jpg

What's the other one?

You do remind me of a mix of two of my flatmates. It's quite awesome. Reggae Reggae sauce goes with everything - try that next time. That sandwich sounds mental, and I quite want one. The best I can do after my shop yesterday is a ham, cheese, mayo and...that's about it I think. Oh, got some salad too. Maybe that.

Pfft, you think I'm some sort of noob?! Yeah boi, Reggae Reggae is always a treat. My staple sandwich last year was cheese, ham, mayo, mustard and - if and when lucky - jalapenos, red peppers and spring onions. When feeling TOTALLY bodacious, you gotta go for some sundried tomatoes. Branston's Ham and Mustard crisps surprisingly add another flavour to the already-hammed-and-mustardered sandwich, and makes it Full Of Win.

I AM DROOLING NOW.

Urgh, threw up slightly so I'm not going out. I feel like death. Sweet. Worst timing ever.

+1

Had a presentation, with a sore throat (I feel like I'm going to be coughing blood anytime soon) throwing up, headache and stomach ache..yay!

I don't even know why, yesterday I was recovering from drinking, but now it's even worse and I've done nothing but sleep..

Presentation went well enough, I didn't speak much, mostly because I couldn't without croaking at people!

Oh and jay pitta bread is great with anything, hot food, but you basically just make sandwiches with it. I was planning on getting some myself after I saw kayleigh making some yummy chicken/sweetcorn stuff with it. :smile:

*goes back to bed*

Pfft, you think I'm some sort of noob?! Yeah boi, Reggae Reggae is always a treat. My staple sandwich last year was cheese, ham, mayo, mustard and - if and when lucky - jalapenos, red peppers and spring onions. When feeling TOTALLY bodacious, you gotta go for some sundried tomatoes. Branston's Ham and Mustard crisps surprisingly add another flavour to the already-hammed-and-mustardered sandwich, and makes it Full Of Win.

I AM DROOLING NOW.

JAYSEVEEENNN

I love the avatar. In fact I want one. Who did it? If it was you THEN IT IS PRO AND PLZ DRAW ME.

Shorty drew it in an msn chat aaages ago. I just doodled over it to avatar-it-up. If you ask him nice enough... he will probably turn you down real nice, too! :P

We should just get a room. With aaaall the sandwiches, too. AND MY TOASTED SANDWICH MAKER. I swore I'd never make another sandwich thread... *resists*

nightwolf; that doth suck. But if it is a 2 day hangover and not dirty saliva then I'm proud of ya ;)