Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm pretty sure I'm meant to be meeting up with my sisters, but I'm still in bed.

Oh well.

I just added my little cousin on Facebook. His profile says he was born in 1990 but that can't be true. I'm pretty sure I'm about 9 years older than him. I remember carrying him around when he was small.

I'm pretty sure I'm meant to be meeting up with my sisters, but I'm still in bed.

*High five* Me too.

--

Meant to be meeting up with a mate to go round hers to watch a few movies in an hour, but I cannot be funked to removed my self from the comfort of this bed. Hmm.

Been an okay day so far I guess. Started of kinda bad with mom being in a bad mood, even though dad had bought her flowers (and they're going out tonight for dinner and a small gig sorta thing). She seems to be doing better now though.

Been feeling a bit meh today, as a left-over from last night I bet. However, I did get some extra memory put in my laptop today and bought some paper and paint for school. All thanks to dad, who drove me there and even paid for it all. I told him he could take it from my allowance, and he said "we'll see". Not sure what he means with that but yeah, my laptop should be a bit faster now hopefully, no more waiting ages for Photoshop to do something!

no cards or anything, but then theres no one id want them off.

22 years and not a single valentines card recived.

result!

*high fives*

I won't be surprised if I hit 23 and not have gotten a single Valentines day card. I feel a little bit sown sometimes, but I soon wise up and pick myself up again... And realise that its only "grass is greener" syndrome. ^__^

The charger for my laptop just died, cable just completely fried. Hope it didn't harm my battery, which is a new one...

Fucking typical though, that it should happen today, after we spend a small fortune on memory for this laptop in the Apple Store (seriously, €170 for 2Gb?). And apparently a new charger will cost me about €89. I can't really afford that, and even if my parents pay for it, I can't really pay them back yet (unless of course I don't get my allowance for like, a couple of months)... =(

Makes me wish certain people would pay me back the money they owe me, even though I don't want to ask for it. >.<;

Hmm weird day. Went for a meal with the boring side of my family as it was my nan's birthday and my brother was in a mood in the car so I told him he's an "unsufferable crunch" (dad was there afterall) when he's in a mood.

While at the meal my housemate text me to let me know one of her dogs had died.

Later on the way back my brother told me his friend had died the night before and thats what he was in a mood. Went to tell my mother as she took this kid in for a while (his mother was a waster) and she really broke down about it.

So yeah. A very death-filled Vallentines Day...

*high fives*

I won't be surprised if I hit 23 and not have gotten a single Valentines day card. I feel a little bit sown sometimes, but I soon wise up and pick myself up again... And realise that its only "grass is greener" syndrome. ^__^

i know what you mean, im usualy whining that i want a gf, but seeing how some of my mates get around girls, either turn into total spinless wusses or get a constant barrage of shit from some one who acts like the sun shines out there arse.

im happy alone tbh. can go out whenever, spend my money on what i like and get horrendusly drunk. i dont have to sit with a goup of "her" mates i will inevitably find to be the most irritating people on the planet, nor do i have to listen to why my mates are all sick perverts (i know already, they posses a Y chromosome).

i need to make a female me, maybe alter her slightly so that we can have a good dialouge going. like an 80's cop movie.

Today wasnt too bad. I woke up with a migraine and walked around the house holding my head in agony for the first hour and couldn't eat my breakfast, but I felt better after that passed. When I blew my nose in the morning, some weird clotted blood came out of my nose, that was pretty weird/scary.:awesome: Fun times.

Antibiotics seemed to be working really well this morning and the bacteria have now retreated to my ankle where they are now taunting me. I'm going to do 50 push ups and 100 sit ups now and will revise 2 hours worth of Chinese before going to bed. Busy day tomorrow.

I never celebrate Valentines Day, it's just a totally pointless day of the year. True love is celebrated for a life time, I don't see how a single day could be any more special than having a soul mate in life who is there every day to comfort you and make you happy.

Best Valentines day ever, purely because it was spent laughing half the time. Went round a mates and watched some movies, whilst munching on way too many smarties. Loved it. The car journey back was brilliant. I was trying to get the ipod connection working, and I screamed "WORK, I'M RUBBING YOU DAMN IT" which caused hysterical laughter for about 5 minutes when she pulled over.

--

Also. Haggis' phrase of the day. "MENT-WHORE"

Had an awesome Valentines Day. Went to the pub. Got drunk. Bantered a lot. Skipped across Waterloo Bridge (Don't ask). Watched Donnie Darko.

I think I've managed to convince my friend to let me rent the room that is going to be empty for next year. There are a couple people interested but apparently I'm preferred. I also let slip, in a completely unrelated conversation, that if I moved out somewhere I wouldn't know what to do with my PS3 and 360. Apparently he'd be willing to invest in a television.

Bribery ftw.

Waterloo. A 20 minute walk from university. A 10 minute walk to my sister's work place. On the South Bank. Amazingly convenient. £100 a week.

I've had literally so much fun these past two days. I'm at the "Babies Weekend" at Oxford, and have basically just drunk alcohol excessively.

We got free entry into a club last night (lovely mix of Cheese and Credible music), and fell into bed at 6am, to wake up at 1pm today (technically yesterday). Then we got a tour of Oxford (saw loads of colleges and decided I way prefer Jesus the one I applied to, since it's lovely and cosy in the centre of town) and then went to the Union, which is one of the poshest things I've ever been to in my life.

Everyone here is really cool. I love the fact I met someone called Boris (he's weirdly hot - like not actually hot, but under the influence of alcohol I totally fancied him).