Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I just slapped my old SD card into my laptop, and found some HORRIFYING pictures from a few years ago from a trip to Paris. I am so glad I got rid of the long hair. Literally, I can't even look at some of the pictures, they look like a totally different person.

--

Just booked the holiday with me and my mates to Ibiza this summer. Can't wait! :D

A) You guys clearly never listened as hard in your English A Levels/Degrees as I did in KS3 English. I before E except after C.

2) Ugh. Its gonna be busy...I think. No ones in like...at all. Well okay it could be worse, but theres not many. Plus I have teh headachez. :(

Hopefully the filiming of the first episode of the new webshow "For Your Entertainment" will be unhindered by this weather.

Went to M&S with my mummy to spend my voucher I got for christmas. Was feeling a coat but in the end got a jumper-thing [see purchasings topic]

One thing which made my day was that while I was sorting the coat on the shelf I was trying on I noticed a lady behind me, I thought I was in her way. When I put the coat back and turned round:

"You wish to look"

"No, I was wondering if you had these in a larger size"

"I don't work here"

It was awesome!

Had a freaking mental headache earlier. So glad its gone. Practically felt sick.

I bought the ole tripod today, (Ashley) decided to go for a fairly standard sized one in the end. They seem more useful. It was £32. Looks coooool.

I will post some more info about For Your Entertainment soon, but it has potential.

FYElogo01jpg.jpg

Mate missed her train from newcastle so isn't coming down today, teh fewl. Partaaay tonight which some of the Sheffield n-e peeps are going to. I reaaallly want to watch loads of 24, though, but I NEED a shower. Confliction. Conundrum. Confusion. Party starts, allegedly, at 6pm, but Dan of Dare won't be there then, nor will nightwolf or her mates, a smoking-buddy mate is working 'til later, and I still don't know if shorty and/or nami want to come which leaves me to arrive at the party with my two least drink-orientated friends and I'm a little uncomfortable around my teetotaling friend when I get drunk now, as he is OBSERVING.

So yah. I figure I'll sit around here 'til Dan is free and we can struggle to find the house together and... yeah!

Didn't get enough sleep last night, even though I went to bed at 10:30 and got up at 8am. Shocked and appalled my english tutor by saying I hadn't read the two short stories we were discussing in the tutorials but then she came over to our little group and said it was ok as your good in the tutorials and let me off. :D Will have to make up big next week so I'll have to make sure I read next week's text and have some good discussion points. Genetics lecture was great. We're all sitting there waiting for the lecturer to arrive, gets to quarter past the hour and people are starting to leave and all of a sudden the doors fly open and the lecturer sprints in panting. Brilliant. Got a round of applause. Lecture only lasted 15 minutes as well.

edit: how bloody stupid am I.... I tried to get one of the cats to bugger off and smashed my hand on the pine frame for my futon and can't feel my fingers. Great way to start the weekend.

My day was pretty good :). Only had one lesson which was Psychology (So, the best lesson) and that turned out to be amusing as usual. It's really nice only having 5 people in the class in total, and I thought being the only guy would be awkward at first but it's so much better than last year. It'll be the only lesson I miss when college finally ends.

Gah what a shit end to my day.

was going well, got loads of stuff sorted out, did some things I needed doing and was feeling generally pr0 and efficient.

got the bus out of city centre and realised that, yes, the sheffield council are useless fuckos. Every pavement outside of city centre is an icey deathtrap and it took me all of about 100 meters to go arse over tit and ruin my jeans in the mud. Cut my fingers too which was nice.

Anyway, that's put a cloud on my plans. Was going to go for drinks and partyage with Jayseven but in this weather it's just not worth it. I'd have to walk way too far and it's just too dangerous.

interview was shite. job was commision based, going into peoples homes to try and make em buy sky, 11-7 (not counting travel time) and saterdays too. why would i do a job were i didnt get home till ten most nights?

shrono trigger, as ive said hasnt arrived, and is still apparently in packing.

tommrow im doing diy for family,

tonight, its unlikly my mate will want to do owt.

why is karma determined to make me suffer?

edit: any one in the sunderlandish area wants to go for a few pints let me know. i could use one.

Dan - there is always my sofa. The thought seems to usually usher you out of the door faster, for some reason...

Yeash - partaay soon - but for now I gotta go walk 15 mins the other direction to meet two mates who aren't ready and probably aren't drinking tonight either. Woop!