Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

She sounds like she didn't think things through rather than playing head games. She also sounds very stupid..Either way I'd ignore her, she doesn't seem like she honestly cares..something I've recently learnt about people all too well, sex seems like an object to people, something they can just do when they wish without asking how it might make you or anybody else feel. Bastards.

Good day yesterday, met up with a friend and she fed me lots and lots of sweets because I was feeling weird and needed to chat! Came home, played games and went bed *yawn*, although I did find I got a 2:1 in my practise skills, so it means that I definately want to do environment/character modelling or 3d modelling instead of games design (games design here also seems to quite alot of programming, I'm just not good at it), told my parents, they seem happy enough that I'm doing well in everything else and I'm hoping my modules next year will allow me to progess!

Going to go shopping with friends later and then going the gym, get rid of whatever annoyance is lingering around. I'm also going to kick somebodys face in (or rather get several friends too, I'm cheap yes, but he deserves it apprently) if he turns up at rise against, twat twatty twat.

/ramble.

Molly I hope you are alright! Women drivers as a general rule don't use indacators!

I must also make a sig..hmm.

Righto. Here you go N-E. See if you can fix this fucking bullshit.

Speller says:

Why should that be the case - we slept together, therefore we can't even be friends? I'm struggling to see why that holds water

Ѕћєяσσ...stand out on the edge of the earth says:

it doesnt work

and i know that

cos ive tried it

Speller says:

Then pray tell why did we sleep together if you knew this was going to happen

hoenstly?

lol

or rather

honestly

because... you were there, and you wanted me.

Speller says:

So let me get this straight, you traded our close friendship, the trust, the happiness, something I valued very much, for a few minutes of knowing you felt wanted?

yes.

im waiting for you to shout at me.

Speller says:

Honestly? I'm out of words.

I'm speechless

The worst part about this is, I can't bring myself to hate her, and in turn I hate myself because of it. I'm done. I'm going to bed.

You need to do the sexy thing and shut down emotion. You might get so angry/sad/etc to the point where you just say "Ok". It's flawless.

Also works for when bosses are having a go at you.

Haha, man I really was angry last night. I just didn't know how to show it. Kinda surprised I posted it on N-E to be honest, but thanks for the replies anyway. I'll just go with the flow on this one, if I lose it, big deal. If I don't, that'll be nice.

I thought that too Jav! But I wasn't sure and so left it. We kinda left it on a weird note; saying we'd talk soon but if we felt like we needed someone to talk to we were still there for each other. I'm fine with that. I'm not looking for anything more out of it anyway - not that it'd be possible with the travelling distance anyway.

Onwards and upwards :D

Ahhh today is dragging. Bring on tonight and the drinking session that will ensue!

Molly I hope you are alright! Women drivers as a general rule don't use indacators!

Thanks :) Yeah I'm ok, was just a tad scary. I don't think that is a general rule though to be fair, I think idiotic drivers don't use indicators, both men and women!

ok, decided i dont care much for zak and wiki, mostly due to wiki's voice., its audio rape (my band now has a name!)

applied for a couple of entry level jobs, researched how to do a covering letter and im confident what i wrote was decent, hopefully i'll hear back soon. im concerned that one seemed commision based, but at the moment, i'll take what i can get.

Ahhh today is dragging. Bring on tonight and the drinking session that will ensue!

Thanks :) Yeah I'm ok, was just a tad scary. I don't think that is a general rule though to be fair, I think idiotic drivers don't use indicators, both men and women!

It depends, younger women I've found are better drivers, but alot of the more middle age women are incredibly rude on the roads. Infact I've never come across a nasty or bad young driver yet..it's odd..

I've been really good, cleaned my whole room, hovered in the kitchen (somebody got off their own ass and cleaned it, amazing really) and I'm off to do washing ^_^ instead of going the gym because I felt crappy.

FFFFFFfffshhhooooom... 13 episodes of House, 2 Jericho, a bit o' dis, a bit o' dat. Fuck uni; no point going to a repeat of a lecture I already bunked went to last year.

Was hoping to at least try and stay awake 'til... 10? Unfortunately the internet's slowed down worse than my BRAIN right now.

"Life is a series of rooms". "Time doesn't heal, but doing things does". Therefore (somehow) I think I need to start exploring more than just my bedroom and my lounge again; get my subconscious filled with some external currencies. Bah. Fuh. Guh. SCREEEEEWWWED!

Knackered. Walked for over 2 hours this morning. Legs were killing me when I got home. Just sort of crashed on the bed. So hungry as well but there's nothing to eat and I need to save money. Will just have a gue plate of pasta at dinner time to compensate for the lack of carbs taken in today.

I don't know if every HMV is like this but in the one closest to my house it's so damn hard to get hold of CDs. Everytime there's a CD/or CDs I want, I go instore and they don't have it. Went in looking for some Within Temptation stuff and they had nothing. Didn't even have the Black Symphany Concert DVD which I really want as it looks awesome from what I've seen so far. And how in the hell do they get away with the prices for some of the CDs? I've been wanting Tarja Turunen's My Winter Storm album for ages and it's at like £15. :o truly disgusting. Just gonna order them all from their online store as all the CD's I want are sub-£10. But really, the stores should at least be closer to the prices online. No wonder sales of CDs in there have plummeted.

applied for a couple of entry level jobs, researched how to do a covering letter and im confident what i wrote was decent, hopefully i'll hear back soon. im concerned that one seemed commision based, but at the moment, i'll take what i can get.

I hate covering letters. You have to craft them to each job you apply to.

I managed to get my new cable back through the ceiling and through my floor. So I am now brought to you in association with the Colossal PC that is EEVIL-X. As soon as AVG finishes scanning I'll be back on CS for the time in over a year.

hello people,

im new here so i thought that id introduce my self here and i hope you acknolege me into the forum.

so here it goes, people know me as Tim and i come from middlesbrough. i play alot of games mostly on my 360 though. i also hope to go to leeds met universty in spetember to study games design.

glad thats done.

so my day, today was realy rubbish to be honest had to do some more work on my I.T project in college but it means listening to the most borring lecture in the world who is obssesd with binary for some reason. but after that the day was okay as i came home and played more too human, which by the way is great. :grin:

*acknowledged* Welcome Tim! :)

I love my job:

Client: ''Right, can I take your full name young lady?''

Me: full name etc..

Client: ''OK Laura, you will personally be hearing from the Financial Ombudsman''

I wanted to say...Bring it ooooon baby, they'd agree that I can't bend the laws of Data Protection for little old you. But alas, it was ''OK Mr X, thanks for calling''.

Gin o'clock.

hello people,

im new here so i thought that id introduce my self here and i hope you acknolege me into the forum.

so here it goes, people know me as Tim and i come from middlesbrough. i play alot of games mostly on my 360 though. i also hope to go to leeds met universty in spetember to study games design.

glad thats done.

so my day, today was realy rubbish to be honest had to do some more work on my I.T project in college but it means listening to the most borring lecture in the world who is obssesd with binary for some reason. but after that the day was okay as i came home and played more too human, which by the way is great. :grin:

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW! :grin:

We are as crazy as you think. :) (well at least I am... and ReZ(always the first name I think of strange)(Can you have brackets within a bracket?))

...hi...

So anyway mah day has been fruity. Wrong term but I'll melon with it. Had a Psychology day in which the Coursework was explained to us so all the data I gathered from you guys and other sources is all starting to make more sense. So in the next week I have to get the first draft completed.

Other than that I just had some Japanese Rice Crackers! :grin: but I'm all out of waffles. :(

Welcome!

I'm Ellmeister, I find most people ignore me. Tis fine I get over it. I love Coolness Bears so hands off :):bouncy:

Only fools would ignore you!

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE :heart:

Super annoyed. I completed SFIV on hardest without continues, hoping it would unlock Gouken. Did it fuck! I don't know whether its because i cheated a little by putting the time limit down and winning by time outs or because i did it with Sagat and not Akuma, but grrr, i was so proud i did it and i get nothing for my troubles!

I cant face trying to do it again with Akuma to find out if that works. Its too hard!

I love my job:

Client: ''OK Laura, you will personally be hearing from the Financial Ombudsman''

I wanted to say...Bring it ooooon baby, they'd agree that I can't bend the laws of Data Protection for little old you. But alas, it was ''OK Mr X, thanks for calling''.

Gin o'clock.

Hahah love it. I love how clients think they are so good when they say stuff like that. "Okay, Mr X, I have already forgotten about your completely meaningless and outcomeless threat. Have a good day. :)"

WELCOME TIM! :bouncy:

Yeah that day was shit. Bring on tonight. Do you want a lift Molz?

Still havn't received a parcel I've been waiting AGES on. First he was like "Oh I've been on holiday" then "Oh I can't find it" then "I've found it, I'll send as soon as you've paid me" well I paid on Sunday = 1st Class Monday = Still not here. Fucks sake, I hate incompe-tantnantn pricks.

I love my job:

Gin o'clock.

What, in rough terms, did Mr X want that was on the far side of the data protection act? Gin o'clock sounds funky!

Hahah love it. I love how clients think they are so good when they say stuff like that. "Okay, Mr X, I have already forgotten about your completely meaningless and outcomeless threat. Have a good day. :)"

Yeah that day was shit. Bring on tonight. Do you want a lift Molz?

I know, it's hilarious!

Thanks, I won't make you come all the way out here. I'll sort myself out bud. :)

What, in rough terms, did Mr X want that was on the far side of the data protection act? Gin o'clock sounds funky!

He wanted me to disclose information about his invesment etc and to do so we have to comply with dpa, i.e. asking questions and the client getting them right. It's quite simple really, funny how many people can't understand it when they call.

haha genius

Cheers, here all week :D

He wanted me to disclose information about his invesment etc and to do so we have to comply with dpa, i.e. asking questions and the client getting them right. It's quite simple really, funny how many people can't understand it when they call.

"I've given you my name, my address. What else do you want?!"

"Well....to be fair, your postman could get both of those. Do you want us to disclose your financial information to him"*

*Response has never actually taken place.