N-Europe

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to walk to school, only to find that the sixth form common room hadn't been open. So me and only a few other sixth formers were stood waiting at the gate, until we found out that no one was teaching today anyway. I started to go home, then I got chased by the head of sixth form, who had suddenly decided to appear. He demanded to know where I was going, so of course I told him I was going home to study.

To hell with that! Life has given me lemons, and by god, I shall make lemonade!

Yesterday was my last day at Blockbusters. Average shift but at the end I shook the hand of the guy I was working with and then there was an awkward moment with the girl that was there. Hugging would be a bit too friend like (plus I'm not find of physical contact) so we decided on high five and everything was better.

Uni later...maybe? Its snowing but lecturers come from all over the place so who knows. Don't want to walk there to find out its not on though, that would be crap.

And more developments with this knob who owes me money but decided im in the wrong. Me, him and my housemate's boyfriend is in a class together this semester and he's already said to housemate's boyfriend that they're not sitting next to me. Which would be amusing to see in action as I'll be walking with him to uni. I mean really, we're supposed to be third year uni students. Some people eh?

Yay snow, I shall have to ring Nomi and celebrate! For there are things to celebrate this morning!

My sister and her boyfriend are back together, YAY! I'm thrilled, he was trying to take her to paris, haha oh dear..so thats good news. My parents are having the day off from work so they are all happy happy...and I'm erm well it's SNOWING!

Going to go pick up my game results in about 20minutes, my hairs a state, but I just don't care because it's SNOWING!

Also going to go back to sainsburies and grab eggs etc for tonight as becka's making pancakes, YAY!

..Do I sound excited enough yet?

Started writing my presentation on the Vietnam War for tomorrow.

Updated my blog as well. I thought it would be funny if I uploaded Nightdrive With You up with the whole getting hit by a car thing yesterday.

Must think of more music related car accident puns.

Great Superbowl last night. Ended in a typical fashion with (I'll spoiler it for people who missed it and don't want to know who won before they watch it):

Steelers getting a last minute touchdown with 35 seconds left. Unbelieveable how close it was with the guys feet being in. Feel sorry for the Cards as they made one hell of a comeback to hold the lead up until then but when you're playing in the Superbowl, you really can't give away 11 penalties and 100+ yards and a 100 yard interception touchdown. They could have won but they sucked in the first half and sort of paid for it.

Anyways, apart from that exciting piece of sport (and it was exciting. Much more so than watching english football on tv. Bunch of pansies falling down at the slightest graze. :shakehead) I've just come back in from Uni aftfer trudging through the snow to get home. Like 2 to 3 inches of the stuff on the paths. Was a nightmare but also very fun. :D The weather is being very strange though up here. Been starting and stopping snowing all day so far. It'll come on for a couple of minutes really light and then stop and suddenly it's start pelting it down. Strange one. Lectures were a bit meh. Was late for genetics as the train driver decided to basically go slow the whole way and yet on the way home, the train was tanking it. Must have had to use the emergency brakes to stop at one station because it was going fast. And why is it always me who gets sat beside the arseholes on the train. Think I was stuck was someone going up to Aberdeen to work on the 'rigs and every 20 seconds his phone would go off and play '500 Miles' by the Proclaimers and he wouldn't answer it until a good way into the song. Prick.

Great Superbowl last night. Ended in a typical fashion with (I'll spoiler it for people who missed it and don't want to know who won before they watch it):

Someone else watched it! Yes it was a good game. The last quarter was extremely tense. Some of the tackles were awesome.

My day involved snowball fights and one awesome snowball.

anyone who can find me Bruce Springsteen's half time show from the super bowl will be rewarded with internet fives.

This is all.

http://www.popcrunch.com/bruce-springsteen-super-bowl-halftime-show-2009/

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2009/02/bruce_springste_16.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_tVoNDMDU

*Shrugs*

(Cant see any of them at work, so I'm guessworking lol)

In an attempt to be fit I ride a bike to work. Today that was not too wise.

I was nearly at work, going downhill a bit and at quite some speed. I fell off my. As I was falling I was thinking it was gonna knack but then it didn't. I slid 20 feet, easy. It was really cool. Was laughing by the end. Stood up, picked up bike then immediately slid on the snow again and fell heavy on the bike, landing largely on the pedal with my side. That time it knacked. Not pleased at all.

Decent/fine.

I love Cold Comfort Farm as a book. We're doing that, and it's the perfect antidote to the snorefest (atm) that is To The Lighthouse.

But yeah, Stella Gibbons is an actual legend. Making fun of shit books left, right and center.

Art was fine. We're winding down/up to the hand-in date for this big unit...all my pieces are kinda bad...basically all not finished etc. I have to seriously make my Sketchbooks good...

center.

:o :o :o :o

I got back into Desktop Defence today (the best flash game ever) and it made the day go ridiculously quickly. Fucking result.

Chilli for dinner, Master Cheif on tonight, aswell as 24. Then play FFIV. Should be greatttt.

ReZjoke1.jpg

Got really annoying on the way home though. My jacket kept talking to me, had to tell him to be quiet. I said "Zip it."

@ Paj - Oh, Cold Comfort Farm... good book that one. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Didn't need to read it but seeing as I'd paid for it I might as well. Loved the whole dysfunctional family thing 'guided' by this partiarchal figure that is the Grandmother who cast out their children when their pregnant into the countryside to go through it all on their own, bar nature.

@ Paj - Oh, Cold Comfort Farm... good book that one. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Didn't need to read it but seeing as I'd paid for it I might as well. Loved the whole dysfunctional family thing 'guided' by this partiarchal figure that is the Grandmother who cast out their children when their pregnant into the countryside to go through it all on their own, bar nature.

It's hilarious and generally awesome.