Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I canne eat any of them (although just checking into it because the eggs aren't free range and thus the veg society won't put their logo on it) other than Galaxy (although that states 'Suitable for vegetarian' but sans logo, but the rest are still sans words too). Don't miss em anyway. Once you have Jaffa Cakes what else do you need? :p

Urgh. Work. Need to get some stuff in town first but need to time it right so im not lingering around town for ages as I don't want to get to work early. Fah-de-dah.

Ugggghhh. Soul sucked. Just spoke to someone in a different department about a client who was effectively her problem. She was about as unhelpful as people come.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

As about as helpful as say that?

Love you really. :-p

Is anyone else doing Sociology (Religion) tomorrow? (AQA). I'm in the shit totally. Everyone has been panicking at college, and the teachers have gone mental. Literally, after college the room was packed with us screaming stuff like "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" or "DO THE EXAM FOR ME MISS :p".

I'm going to have to revise constantly until 10pm, then sleep, get up at 5am and then reivse straight until I need to be at college for the exam at 9am. I swear it's the only way I'll manage to pass. :(

Is anyone else doing Sociology (Religion) tomorrow? (AQA). I'm in the shit totally. Everyone has been panicking at college, and the teachers have gone mental. Literally, after college the room was packed with us screaming stuff like "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" or "DO THE EXAM FOR ME MISS :p".

I'm going to have to revise constantly until 10pm, then sleep, get up at 5am and then reivse straight until I need to be at college for the exam at 9am. I swear it's the only way I'll manage to pass. :(

Why did you leave the revision so late?

I've just noticed the presence of Twix!!!! We don't get them in our ones! Who gets Twix! Thats awesome!

What the fucking fuck is 'Dove!!!??'

Today I had an interview with my guidance lady about going to uni. I'm kinda offput a bit now, as she didn't think I sounded passionate enough :(

Today I had an interview with my guidance lady about going to uni. I'm kinda offput a bit now, as she didn't think I sounded passionate enough :(

If you want to go to uni, then go! You don't have to be 100% passionate about the subject you are taking, just dedicated enough to do it.

If you want to go to uni, then go! You don't have to be 100% passionate about the subject you are taking, just dedicated enough to do it.

I might not get in though! Apparently its almost impossible to get into edinburgh and glasgow :(

I suppose I'll have all these doubts though, I'm still applying.

Why did you leave the revision so late?

We didn't, we've been "revising" for a fair while now. It just so happens that our main sociology teacher is absolute shite. We've all made masses of compaints about her (she made one of the girls in my class cry last lesson) and nothing is ever done about it. All year all we've been doing is copying out of books. So we aren't prepared in the slightest.

I might not get in though! Apparently its almost impossible to get into edinburgh and glasgow :(

I suppose I'll have all these doubts though, I'm still applying.

Good! I think everybody has these ''omg such and such a uni is so difficult to get into'', I got it from a few college tutors. If it doesn't work out, then at least you've tried! :)

Good! I think everybody has these ''omg such and such a uni is so difficult to get into'', I got it from a few college tutors. If it doesn't work out, then at least you've tried! :)

And besides, if you're unsure anyway then what does being able to get in matter? If you don't get in and you weren't sure whether you wanted to go then your decision has been made for you.

And besides, if you're unsure anyway then what does being able to get in matter? If you don't get in and you weren't sure whether you wanted to go then your decision has been made for you.

No! I'm completely desperate to get in! I'm just worried my inability to speak sense in an interview will let me down and I'll be crushed like a plastic cup under a giraffe's hoof, because the park keeper wasn't good at cleaning up all the litter :(

No! I'm completely desperate to get in! I'm just worried my inability to speak sense in an interview will let me down and I'll be crushed like a plastic cup under a giraffe's hoof, because the park keeper wasn't good at cleaning up all the litter :(

When you said you had doubts I thought you meant about going. My mistake.

I wouldn't worry! Everybody messes up their interviews, mine ended up with the woman asking me about books and games i like rather than what work I'd brought. It's only answering questions, you'll be awesome!

It's just a normal Galaxy. So I'm guessing it was a promotion or something where they wrote words on the label instead of Galaxy.

Word, I think its called Dove in pretty much every country except UK.

We didn't, we've been "revising" for a fair while now. It just so happens that our main sociology teacher is absolute shite. We've all made masses of compaints about her (she made one of the girls in my class cry last lesson) and nothing is ever done about it. All year all we've been doing is copying out of books. So we aren't prepared in the slightest.

Reminds me of a couple of my teachers.

Good luck.

Just go for it lass! As Nightwolf and Moogle have been saying, if you throw yourself hard enough at it you'll do it. Besides, you seem to make an awful lot more sense on these forums than most folk so you can't be that bad communication wise! Forgive my ignorance but is it something arty you're wanting to do? If so then you're definitely a shoe-in!