Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

No lessons today, hurray! Everyone has exams either today or tomorrow so no one's there = come home and play games. :D

My mum has come home from work with my grandma, it sounds horrible to say (type), but i wish she hadn't. My grandma smokes, and it's made the house stink of fags, i'm upstairs and i can smell it even now. She could atleast be abit considerate and open the door. It sounds really petty, but the smell sets my tinnitus (crackling in my left ear) off, and it's bloody annoying. Other than that, she's a pr0 grandma.

Mmm, feeling nice and relaxed today. The birds are singing proudly and already I think I can detect the first promises of spring on the fresh, cool breeze drifting in my open window.

Better hit the gym later though - my buttocks aren't quite as taut as they could stand to be.

Smokers are pretty annoying, my mom and dad both smoke so I'm use to it though. I find all the anti-smoke stuff much more annoying though.

smokers who harp on about how they are discriminated against have just to remeber one thing. i dont want cancer for your habbit. by all means, kill yourself slowly, just dont winge when outher people around you complain. if i was spraying a toxic chemical into the air because it lowered my stress level, id be arrested.

smokers who harp on about how they are discriminated against have just to remeber one thing. i dont want cancer for your habbit. by all means, kill yourself slowly, just dont winge when outher people around you complain. if i was spraying a toxic chemical into the air because it lowered my stress level, id be arrested.

I could only think of epic farting when I read that. Then someone getting nicked for letting one rip. I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm sorry. :(

Ggggggrrrraaahhhhhh!!!!!!

:mad:

LEGO said my parcel would be with me on Wednesday. Someone was in ALL last week, from Tues to Saturday. As soon as someones not in, today, they try to deliver....fine. But instead of taking to the PO thats open till 6pm (ie I can drive and pick it up after work) they take it the bloody high street one! So I have to drive to work tomorrow, and then lug it to the car park.

Seriously fuck them so hard. I need mad vouchers to cover the car park and phone costs now. They are gonna suck my complaint like bitches.

I'm annoyed, really am annoyed atm. I've been trying to watch Lee Evans XL Tour since 4pm, managed to watch an hour of it (up to chapter 20) before it decided to lock up. Thought it might of been the player, so tried the disk in another player namely the PC and it locks up on the same chapter. It's the disk then i guess.

Just going to try it on the X-Box and if that fails as well, then i'm going to acquire another copy.

Edit: On the X-Box, it sounds like Electro Evans.

Oi, two of my friends already had the exam today that I'll be getting tomorrow (everyone gets different questions by the way since it's an oral exam). They both passed, with some great grades: 14 and 18/20, which is ridiculously good, haha. Don't think I can match that 18, but I'll be happy with just passing in general. Even though the last two years I got a 16 and 17 for this subject, so who knows...

Still stressed about it all. Gonna finish an assignment now and then study more. Probably won't sleep much tonight. And I keep eating chocolate to calm me down. X3

I only ever whinge about anti-smokers (i.e. the people around me) when they go out of their way to complain about me. Generally speaking, the public is fairly good about it. I remember a few years ago me and two mates were smoking outside as we walked down to the shops. A lady overtook us and did a little *ahem, ahem* with a look over her shoulder at us... I mean that was just stupid. What did she expect us to do, run up to her all teary-eyed and apologetic for ruining her day?

I'm happy with most of the non-smoking laws these days, except the one for open-air train stations. They should at least have a courtesy area at the ends of the platforms, because that's where we go to smoke anyway, and there's no one else tehre to 'catch cancer'.

[/mini rant]

I'm happy with most of the non-smoking laws these days, except the one for open-air train stations. They should at least have a courtesy area at the ends of the platforms, because that's where we go to smoke anyway, and there's no one else tehre to 'catch cancer'.

[/mini rant]

I agree, but it should at least have a shelter so it's not absolutely freezing. :shakehead

Finally got my menu sorted, looks pretty good, mostly grey shades with my animation at the start. I'm impressed with myself. All I have to do for my second menu is place the links as different names and link them to my character playing a level ^_^.

Made myself some food, basically throwing everything in it (Onions, peppers etc) tastes quite nice, but as always I made way too much! Have it with rice tomorrow.

edit: Going to set about getting photoshop cs4 and make myself a different signature. Hopefully.