Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Awesome. Legendary.

Any who, my day so far has been good. Got up late, roughly 11am to find a very rude message from someone on the other forum concerning the booting i had from the tournament. He claims to not have heard a single word from me in the whole tournament, and that my opponent was active all the time. So, i bombarded them with enough proof of me being on and him not being on. Favoritism came through in the end, he got put through i got knocked out. Their loss i say.

Spent the rest of the afternoon watching Rambo (the new one) and thinning out the criminal underworld in GTA IV.

Came home from uni yesterday, went shopping for a bunch of stuff, got clothes and like 10 kg of chicken and beef. Also finally got a new 360 headset which basically means that I'm never doing any work ever again = P. Can't wait to go back tomorrow morning, my family bugs me :heh:

I feel so ill, but that's just becuase I had a good night! Went to my friends for pre drinks and ended up doing multiple shots. Then went up town for more drinking and some dancing, woo. (Sounds like your night Fierce link!)

Bit annoyed with myself though, even at the age of 22 I can still be ridiculously shy. Basically I was at the bar and this guy was stood next to me for a while, smiled at me alot, said something to me that I didn't hear properly and I just didn't really give him anything back. Then when we were dancing, him and his mates were standing near us and I could feel him, not 'watching me' in a pervy way, but you know.

Stupid thing is, I thought this guy was really hot. I think I have the 'it's an in-joke' complex sometimes too, kind of like...why would he be interested in me?. Oh well, maybe I'll see him next weekend (it's a small town) and I'll grow some balls. Not literally.

pah, you should see how shy i can be. like a small girl at times. one of the few times i started chatting some lasses up, i had a mate as my wing man, i was actualy trying to cheer him up, i introduced myself, then him, turning to see he was gone. i looked a fool. one girl seemed interested then her mate looked at her with a "as if" look.

went to a 2year olds party, very fun. had a play with the birthday boy, told anouther baby about santa.

Yesterday: Woke up after having a really crap nights sleep. It was one of those ones where you wake up and feel frustrated at your brain for waking you up time and time again throughout the night. Anyway that developed into a bad throat and other stuff. Went out shopping, came home, decided against going to a party as i felt crap.

Today: Still feeling abit crap, so played WoW all day. Has been fun :)

Plumber has left the place a state and will be back tomorrow morning at 8.30 and will "most likely" sort it out then and we "should have the shower by the evening...or at least the bath." Fantastic. Just because you're dirty doens't mean we enjoy it too (seriously, he leaves dirt marks wherever he goes).

Other than that; Mario Kart, Samba, Veronica Mars and uni work. Gotta try and do three episode synopses and email them to my supervisor, also saying I won't be able to make our meeting. And go through my presentation a few more times so I've got it sorted. Fun times.

Woke up, bought some food and some stuff for cleaning the kitche, did cleaning, played wow, watched scrubs, read abit, did more cleaning, played abit more wow and scurbs.

It's basically like I'm repeat today, but I've done quite abit so that's good. Just need to get some more reading done (this time for uni rather than the book jay lent me) and it'll have been a worthwhile day!

Numnumnum.

The names of the 2009 LEGO Agents sets have been announced, (they sound cool) "Aerial defence unit" mmm. Also three new Castle set names including "Trolls Dark Fortress" mmmm, and finally a new space theme "Space Patrol" which sounds nice also. 2009 is going to be a wicked LEGO year. Seemingly Batman-less though. :(

lol, seriously! Awesome. You nearly match my speed at racing through series ;) Sure thing. But when you get to 5 I want to watch it with you as that series was awesome.

Damn christmas being around the corner! I want to buy series 7 already.

I told you no buying online anymore. Pssh.

Yeah sure, well I can watch them for a pretty long time, I mean I got through cardcaptors waaay too quickly, there's a few other series i got through quickly, cannot for the life of me remember what though, oh yes charmed! Dark angel also.

I would like to say that Ive seen every episode of Scrubs at least 4 times. In no perticular order. I love it. Best show ever.

I can beat that, seen every episode multiple times, but I've had over 15 marathon sessions of the first three seasons. So basically, I've seen every episode in series 1, 2 and 3 probably over 20 times. Yes, I do have a sad unsatisfying life. :heh:

I've just finished mopping the floor with this whiny bitch on a different forum. It felt good as always.

That video has inspired me to potentially make a proper video out of those Arnie Anna calls I've made.

Here's the first in the series again [out of four thus far]:

I think better visuals might make it even more sexier.

Hmm, I've had a pretty ordinary day, I guess. Been on here all day, and on MSN, and I think I've spoken to ViPeR and Ashley for about 10 mins a piece, haha.

Also, my housemate came into the room, and sat down right next to me. Then, 5 seconds later, with a puzzled look on her face, looked around the room and asked "Where's Jim?"

Then, when I was on my laptop, people left the room to go shopping, and they switched the light-off when I was still in there. Today has not been a good day for human communications!

Ah, fuck it.

Also, I think I'm finding people more and more rude. I'm thinking that everyone is just always out for themselves, and its always "me me me." Again, sat in the living room, working away, and my housemate comes into the room in her pyjamas and says "you should live on the bottom floor, its more fun." And walked off. No fucking Goodnight! No see you later, nothing. Again, I remember coming home really, really late after working, and had a pretty shitty day. So, I walk into the house, and everyone was watching Hollyoaks on telly. So, I'm about to say hi, and before I get even a breath out, somebody says "ssssssh!" Without even looking at me, just putting a finger up, eyes on the telly.

So, walked into the kitchen, made myself a cuppa. Next day, I get told "Jim, you were moody yesterday. Going into the kitchen because we were watching telly."

...*explodes*

Yeah, I dunno what it is. It would be nice if people thought less about themselves and just looked at the wider picture. I find it annoying how you try hard for people, be nice, and then you either get nothing in return or get it thrown back at you.

*goes back to watching Fight Club*

Hmm, I've had a pretty ordinary day, I guess. Been on here all day, and on MSN, and I think I've spoken to ViPeR and Ashley for about 10 mins a piece, haha.

This made me sad :( :P Although we banged out the conversation in that short time so its all good.

And I also didn't get a goodnight. My housemate dissapeared, five minutes later her boyfriend joint her and then once I had finished doing the washing up I went to my room and could hear them having sex. Several hours ago. Not seen them since :p