Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My sister got a cold from her best friend or my uncle to be, not sure. Either way, now my parents have it pretty badly, totally bloked noses and weird voices. They even went to bed early last night with lemsips.

Me on the other hand, don't even have it and i've boldly bragged about it now I need to do more chores cause of it. It was fun, but came with a price :heh: I'll get out of it anyway, i'm 'swamped' with Uni stuff...

P.S I hate waiting for lectures to begin ¬_¬ Cause of this break and late lecture I won't get home for 3 hours. Hazzahs.

Lectures were booooring.

Going over stuff you learn in GCSE maths and As Physics :/

Lectures tend to quickly move into more complicated stuff, but in the first semester of the first year they have to make sure that everyone from all the different paths they've taken to get there have the same basics down.

Lol this is well weird, I'm browsing other people's iTunes library here in the Halls of Residence, and it inspired me to share my own. Some people have some crazy shit - this one guy I found has a "Learn Italian" CD burnt on to his playlist amongst loads of rap and r'n'b shit. It's proper lol.

MY DAY JUST GOT AWESOME! :awesome:

My childhood re entered the home in the form of RESCUE HEROES! the greatest toy. I still have everything the Helicopter the Command centre. I thought My mum had got rid of it ages ago. WOW. I can't believe I still have them. amazing, I'm so happy. ^___^ I was reduced back down to young Coolness Bears for about 10 minutes. :)

And the rest of my day was pretty good as well. RS was mind bending and confusing, English was hilarious and in badminton I won one game and unfortunately lost the other!

Time to do some work and then watch Heroes. :grin:

^ When it comes to Outkast, "Ms Jackson" wins on so many levels. :smile:

Today, I took a rather long trek up to my nearest cash machine to see how much I had been paid for my last job. I got paid £430 for 2 weeks work. Not bad. (I got paid for the bank holiday. Nice.)

I've already bought some things with that money, but I've still got £400 left. Biggest sum of money I've ever had. :D

YES! YES! YES!

Finally getting my Ema this friday, and all the backdated stuff too. I loathe how the government screwed so many people over messing around with this.

It was my tutors turn to clean up the common room at the end of the day, and whilst doing so we found spliff. Our tutors reaction was hilarious, so on friday we can expect a big talk about drugs. Fun times. Only last week we had a talk on condoms becuase there were "too many" being found in the 6th form boys toilets, someone has stuck one over a broom and apparently that has "distressed" a cleaner. My arse!

NO COLLEGE TOMORROW! SOMEONE HIGH FIVE/HUG ME! :D

YES! YES! YES!

Finally getting my Ema this friday, and all the backdated stuff too. I loathe how the government screwed so many people over messing around with this.

It was my tutors turn to clean up the common room at the end of the day, and whilst doing so we found spliff. Our tutors reaction was hilarious, so on friday we can expect a big talk about drugs. Fun times. Only last week we had a talk on condoms becuase there were "too many" being found in the 6th form boys toilets, someone has stuck one over a broom and apparently that has "distressed" a cleaner. My arse!

NO COLLEGE TOMORROW! SOMEONE HIGH FIVE/HUG ME! :D

*HIGH FIVE*

and a

*HUG*

That is pretty hilarious, though I'd be worried as to why someone would put it on a broom! and Haggis drugs are bad mmmkay! :p

My EMA is all messed up at the moment to I have nay recieved any yet.

and now I'm annoyed as my MSN seems to be borked! >____< (which it was yesterday)

First lecture of the day was a good'un - French Comedies. The topic itself is not particularly exciting but our awesome lecturer just helps to make it enjoyable, mainly because he's just so darn funny!

Then had a huge break inbetween, helped a friend choose out a new laptop as his old one died, and went for a Chinese meal at lunch. Then back to Uni for Man, Nature and Technology lecture in German....subject is interesting but the lecturer is ever so slightly unexciting and when you have it for 2 hours at 4.15, concentrating is a very big challenge! Feel mean saying that as he's a very nice guy!

Well dude, I'm only using a trial, so its european servers for me :(

That and I'm the world's worst pvp-er...

The Venture Co is European! =D

It's also Role Playing, but Role Playing Player vs Player, so that means no stupid names, but mostly nobody cares about roleplaying, but you do sometimes get people cybering, for example: http://vgmcentral.com/images/WoWScrnShot_042108_004834.jpg

Honeyb is my banking alt, I was stood just close enough to see their emotes, and I have screenshots start to finish and I even got someone to run in and interrupt them.

Also, letty, pvp is something you learn in reactions as well as better gear, I dunno, I have a lot of fun in battlegrounds with my hunter, getting drunk and laying waste to people (rampage battlegroup)

I just had to say goodbye to one of my best mates for three days whilst she goes on a biology trip. They have no signal for mobiles so we can't even text. I know it doesn't sound like long, but we haven't not spoken for a day in ages, if we aren't on msn we're texting. It's going to be really odd. :(

*HIGH FIVE*

and a

*HUG*

That is pretty hilarious, though I'd be worried as to why someone would put it on a broom! and Haggis drugs are bad mmmkay! :p

My EMA is all messed up at the moment to I have nay recieved any yet.

and now I'm annoyed as my MSN seems to be borked! >____< (which it was yesterday)

My EMA is still to be reapplied for as I need a statement from Inland Revanue to say there is no household income:( They are a month behind ....8 weeks ago

URRRRRRRRRRRRGH aamir has his cousins over, he's drunk, and they keep singing kenyan songs, i'm tired after pole fitness society and fencing too =X

there was only 5 guys in the pole fitness, and 50 girls

Haha, you joined the pole fitness?

There are some hot girls there ;)

british poetry is silly. We're having lectures in a giant classroom where you can't hear the lecturer at the back due to a lack of microphone/speakers, and sirens from outside. My seminars are with an awesome tutor, and very informative. Feel less of a burden after that hour and a half.

Went to a societies meeting; might enlist myself on the societies commitee for CV points. Also went to a pub and took the minutes for our first jugglesock meeting. Very good. Also found out that a girl onmy course that I told to go to the societies fair went, and signed up to our society! I hope she likes me *blushes* ... Will have to confer with shorty about battle tactics with that one.

Cold is still here. Gone through pretty much an entire loo roll today. Couldn't sleep last night. The infection has spread to my larynx, so now I have a hacking cough, which I hope clears up for thursday.

Tomorrow I finish Waterland, type up my poetry notes, type up the minutes for my society meeting and email them to the crew, then start on Mrs Dalloway. Keep on rollin'!

[/nobodycares]

Guest Stefkov

I've got a galactic flu. I feel rough.

Second day into proper lessons/lectures and I'm alrady pissed off and other such emotions related to that. Why does it have to be so annoying.

I'm still getting over a cold I had on the weekend. And as a result, I'm very tired. I couldn't concentrate at all in school. And the one day my science teacher decides to do a homework check is the one day I forgot to do it. I had some tea before my drivers ed class to stay more awake, it worked, but the effects are starting to wear off now. Not being able to do much in classes has gotten me very stressed out.

Everyone seems to have a cold now...I was off school on Monday with one, but it was k yesterday, but this morning I feel worse.

Plus it's triple English first thing...*winces*

I enjoy what we learn in English...it's just a such a long boring trek to get there. (Except Hamlet :heart: )