Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ah ruined a great friendship last night (temporarily I hope), Ferrari messed up and Hamilton has no extended his title lead and have just been told we might be moving to LONDON next month *sigh* What a crap-tastic weekend.

Atleast i went out and got some new clothes which should cheer me up..

Today has been quite uninteresting. Didn't get to sleep until after 4 am, as I was up chatting, then when I did go to bed my sister called me half an hour later to ask me to open the door for her as she didn't have a key. Tsssk.

Got up at 12:30, had lunch, cleaned half of my room, went to work, came home and had dinner (BBQ). And now I'm sort of intoxicating myself by drinking white wine, while trying to think of ideas for a school assignment. Due tomorrow, yet I can't think of anything at all (though I have been thinking about it all week already). Blahhhh.

Productive day, for me. Changed my sheets, put three loads through teh washing, went to sainsbury's, cooked dinner, read a meagre 86 pages in 2 hours, became #1 on my friend's rankings on Word Challenge on facebook :P Now to try and succumb to sleep before 1am.

Tomorrow's going to be fun! 9am start, finish at 4.30pm. WIll be fine to begin with, but no doubt rather drowsy towards the end. Full steam ahead.

My dad won £328 on the Irish lottery today, nice surprise. Other than that I've been looking after my niece (she seems to get even cuter by the day :)), had tea with my sister and brother-in-law and stuffed my face with lots of apple and blackberry crumble. ;)

My weekend didn't start as such until 12:30pm yesterday afternoon. That was only because i was working, 5 1/2 day week. At least out of hours all the rules are relaxed because they are only in effect in your contracted hours not on the over-time, so MP3 players on, radio on, internet on and casual clothing with any logo you required upon it.

Spent the other part of the weekend mainly getting drunk yesterday and playing pool today. Think i need to take a night in to relax for work tomorrow.

Hmm, got up about 4pm today, then played some Guitar Hero. (about to take on hard mode) I'm getting seriously bored at home now, can't wait until Friday when I go back to Cambridge... but I have a book on Japanese phonology that I should ideally finish before then. Spent most of Saturday reading What do you care what other people think? by Feynman - really interesting, and fun to read.

Vodkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Seriously I dunno why I didn't just get drunk in halls before, it's so much better than going out and paying a shitotn for drinkas that are either warm or shit ahnd overpriced, fuck that

Yes indeedy.

My day:

Morning = Got up and went shopping with Letty's mum and fucking twat of a younger brother. Eat toast, which was shit.

Afternoon = Finished Crysis Warhead, arsed about. Had some soup.

Evening = Played alot of Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, had a roast dinner which was alright and took Letty to bed. Sat up, thinking that i have work in the morning.

Thats my Sunday..

Boring weekend.

Saturday:

Drove to a small town to watch my cousin's wedding. The hotel was crap. There was a closed down (for the season) restaurant across the street, and I'm glad they left their unsecured wireless router on. Though it was far enough away that it was slower than 56k. The wedding itself was ok I guess. Pretty standard as far as weddings go.

Sunday:

Had a huge breakfast at a nearby restaurant. Then I sat in the back seat of a car for a few hours to get home. I played a little bit of MOH:H2 after dinner.

Had a wicked weekend as it turns out.

Saturday: woke up, pottered about in my Pjs for a bit, poked the internet with a stick then decided it was a lovely day and I needed a walk. Took a stroll to town and picked up some MS points before failing to find shoes I like and coming home. Got a call from my mate from uni and he decided to come to Sheffield for the weekend after a footie match.

Bought Castle Crashers and Bionic Commando then when my mate arrived we kicked off a co-op game of CC till late, then hit the pub for a couple of pints then bed.

Today we went out to Meadowhall and I got some new shoes! Hurrah! hate that place, but it was productive. Found a few tops for purchase later, too.

then we came back, had a roast chicken dinner and finished castle crashers. Epic weekend.

woke up around 11, played on oblivion (loving it, feels like me on an adventure rather then me controling some one).

helped me dad in the garden, sucked. cleaned two rooms in the house, also sucked.

just saw the crime scene photo from the black daliah murder. had very little effect on me women cut in half is apparently not one of my pet peves.

Great weekend, Was totally wasted on friday night, ended up in this great little club that plays nothing but indie, mixed with awesome shrobe lightening. I don't think i've ever seen a club bounce as much when they played 'Last Train Home'. Awesome.

Saturday was mostly spent chiling, taking it easy.

Sunday was mostly work, followed by some 5-a-side and a few beers.

I'm working the late shift all this week (12.15-20.15) I woke up at a little before 9 and watched LK today (Shudder) in this sort of half awake/half still asleep trance like stay.

Made myself some sandwiches for work and tested out Nintendos Music Voucher system. Now I have that "Running out of time feeling" before I have to go and drive into the city for work. Question is how to spend my last few hours before my work style excution?

sup?

I think I was being a little over reactive earlier, but some things I cant say yet so Ill explain later, but in a nut shell its crappy Monday morning blues. *Sigh*

Part of it is my seat being shit really. Im surrounded by all females, that A) I dont really have anything in common with and B) We pretty much literally never talk.

Finally got rid of my lovely friend [just kidding, she's rather hot. I may have mentioned my delightful friend in a wheelchair in the past ;)] since I convinced my mummy to put her up for the weekend.

Something happened at uni which basically meant she was on a gap year, to which the uni said "You're not really a student, get out". Something with the family ruled them out. Another friend said she could stay with them in Carlisle but someone needed to be the Polyfiller in the hobo schedule. EEVIL steps up because I'm such a super special awesome friend.

I had a health and safety talk in Grimmond, then an hour break, then Intro to Electornics in Keynes 5, then Intro to Programming in Biosciences.

Now I'm wondering if I'm meant to be somewhere due to my timetable only having 3 lectures, but some guy on my course has gone to one. So fuck knows.

I'm going by my online timetable :p