Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Last nights house party was...eventful. Everyone was totally out of it after just a couple of hours, and then a few people ended up being quite...ill. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at one of my mates the same way after seeing him lying in something that was in his stomach moments earlier.

Still, the party was a huge laugh and definitely won't be forgotten for a fair while. We looked at how much had been drunk this morning, and sweet jesus it's no wonder some people ended up not being able to handle it. We went a tad overboard in that department I think.

You gotta be going to Pounded on monday night? Me and Dan Dare are going! I don't know if he knows he's going yet, but he's going.

God knows! I've barely thought about what I'm doing tonight as it is. Although apprently there's going to be quite a few people at hedkandi tonight.

Just seen the cue for freshers fest, I'm sooooooooooooo glad I aint going that atm, it doesn't look anything more than a normal carnival really. :blank:

Weekend was cool, got a bad back from sleeping on a hard floor all night on Friday. Had an awesome snooker match last night where i let my opponent play his game, which usually he leaves pots on for me which if fail always snooker him.

May have another match tonight if the call comes through.

Can't believe its basically Sunday evening already. These damned weekend things go so quickly!

So I saw TVs Jason Manford yesterday.

jason-manford_007175_1_MainPicture.jpg

He was soooo funny. Now in the place I saw it, the flat floor was just tables, so I sat at the very front. Literally had the best seat. Amazing. He was hilarious, mocking our town quite often (we all mocked with him) was amazed at the slaggy/dirtyness of our town (from the slags that called out/answered him and such) and at one point near the beginning he talked to me/joked about me.

Fucking cracked up. Sooo funny. Highly recommend him if you're near one of his tours.

My day has been very relaxing! :D

I got some work done but my relatives came over for some lunch and snacks :grin: (and are still here!)

And we are about to eat aGREAT CAKE so my day is just going to get better! :yay:

That's pretty much it apart from a brief stint on Twilight Princess WHICH I NEED TO FINISH THIS YEAR!

I agree ReZ I was like WOAH 6:00!!! :o what happened to my day? Weekends are definately too fast!

I've done nothing all day today just lots of chillaxing. Woke up around 11, watched some TV, then watch 2 football matches in a row, browsed some interwebs then I've just watched the clone wars. Was ok if you're a star wars fan but think they could have done so much more with it to honest.

I'm just gonna eat some cake and have a hot chocolate as I have a womans pregnant urge to do so. :)

Man, I've been having insane mood swings today! I was totally happy this morning, going around the house in my SILVER HOTPANTS WITH NEON YELLOW FLAMES ON THEM, and me and my mum and Jordan were all measuring each other for some reason. I, as of recently, have achieved a 25" waist :D

Then me and Jordan went swimming, and I was really snappy with him - I'm sorry!!

We then went to the new Tesco's, and I kept finding really cheap and horrible things like 4p curry sauce and 12p vinegar.

Finally played some Rockband on my own, and here I am now!

eugh i woke up today with 3 things on my mind:

1. UCAS form needs to be completed by tomorrow :( Applying for medicine at UCL, Southampton and Bristol (AAB for each) and then Medical science at Birmingham (ABB/BBB) and Chemistry at Nottingham (BBB). God, so much stress..I'm worried i might fuck up and not even get into uni *sigh*

2. I've realised all my close friends have left for uni (apart from zell but i haven't seen him for like 2 weeks and i get the feeling that that's not gonna change :(). Really weird feeling tbh. That said, i'm fitting in great at school and made tonnes of mates, it's just weird not to see the same people you've spent the last 7 years with...

3. This girl in my year got my hopes high about her and me going out on thursday. I was gonna keep some distance but ended talking to her for hours on Friday night and last night...and then she texts me from her mum's phone today asking me to come online later *sigh* It's like...I like you so let's get some space maybe?

Yeh couldn't understand why he did that, we were behind overnight so surely we needed a good start, so you would put your best at top and hope that the others could get a few points.

What the hell was wrong with Garcia? I could have put up a better effort than he did. Great Jobs all weekend from Rose, Poulter, Mcdowell and Westwood. Our so called best player, Harrington was probably the worst player out of both teams.

well, i spent the morning reading eragon 3, made some progress into it now, then got some heavnly sword/resistence done. mams bro n his wife visited for a bit, that was not much fun, then cousin came over with her baby.

second time ive met baby georgina, and god do i love her. shes so cute and her face makes me laugh. got a nice hold of her, gave her a feed, which was really wierd, then she starts farting like theres no tommorow. they were loud, especialy for a baby, the smell hit me and i almost fainted. litteraly like a turd in the microwave. cute baby, but god she stinks. that did make my day though.

every one seems to belive im good with babies. probebly because i havent been puked on and shat on and still think babies are big balls of cuddle.

Good little day. Hungover enough to watch police acadamy 4 without caring. Mate Lucas is staying with us for a few days, and we went to see our ex-hallmate's new house and played wii for a bit. Not an bad day! I am seriously pro at chillaxing.

God knows! I've barely thought about what I'm doing tonight as it is. Although apprently there's going to be quite a few people at hedkandi tonight.

Just seen the cue for freshers fest, I'm sooooooooooooo glad I aint going that atm, it doesn't look anything more than a normal carnival really. :blank:

I'm going to be in the Hubs on thursday helping out with the promotion of my juggling society. If you are checking out the other societies then you should totally say hi if you see me!

Right, so I told the person I got to bid on the sketch to go upto $300 for me, and I don't know what her username was, but Im pretty sure its not "Matt-Allica" and the fact that it was being won by the same person all the way through (which I thought was me) and now it seems to have not been.

Wow....Im gonna be pissed when I get confirmation.

Furious in fact.

I chose the one connection I had that I felt I could trust the most. What an absolutely shit start to the day.