N-Europe

Cheesy comment of the day:

I was in Psychology and learning about relationships and we went onto friends and of course a picture of the TV shoe came up on the board. Then we were asked,

"What is the main functuation of friends?"

and I said: "to be there for us when the rain starts to fall" :p

This was met with that typical laugh and groan sound when everyones heard something so cheesy!

Today has been great! :D I seriously love learning and Psychology is so interesting. Just completed an essay on the reward theory tonight which took longer than I anticipated and English is also good I think I have better texts to study this year than last year except Heart of Darkness which I loved doing. :)

I also caused chaos this morning at about 6 waking up both my parents in quick succession! First of all I accidently kncked a picture off the wall and woke my mum who thought there were burglars in the house and after that I woke my dad having set off the smoke alarm after a shower and I couldn't reach to turn it off without dropping the towel which I did not want to do!

Cheesy comment of the day:

I was in Psychology and learning about relationships and we went onto friends and of course a picture of the TV shoe came up on the board. Then we were asked,

"What is the main functuation of friends?"

and I said: "to be there for us when the rain starts to fall" :p

This was met with that typical laugh and groan sound when everyones heard something so cheesy!

Today has been great! :D I seriously love learning and Psychology is so interesting. Just completed an essay on the reward theory tonight which took longer than I anticipated and English is also good I think I have better texts to study this year than last year except Heart of Darkness which I loved doing. :)

reminds me of my college psychology lessons. got away with so many puns, a lectuer asked how a child would be if they spend the first 10 years of life in a cupboard beneath the stairs. i said harry potter was ok.

also, i was in a class almost full of girls. a video was shown about an experement on a monkey. a picture of the monkey hanging off the experementors arm, big smile, wearing people clothes. i went "AWWWWW!" expecting all the girls to do the same. no. i was alone. rather a gay moment

reminds me of my college psychology lessons. got away with so many puns, a lectuer asked how a child would be if they spend the first 10 years of life in a cupboard beneath the stairs. i said harry potter was ok.

also, i was in a class almost full of girls. a video was shown about an experement on a monkey. a picture of the monkey hanging off the experementors arm, big smile, wearing people clothes. i went "AWWWWW!" expecting all the girls to do the same. no. i was alone. rather a gay moment

Haha I like that Harry Potter one!

I'm sure plenty more will come my way! :p I made a fool of myself in English as well but we won't go into that. :heh:

Unlucky about the monkey not as bad as me in History telling everyone I recieved valentines cards from men then started giving out fashion advice... :/

Unlucky about the monkey not as bad as me in History telling everyone I recieved valentines cards from men then started giving out fashion advice... :/

not as bad as what i did in second year at uni. learning somthing about psychology, i suddenly shouted "ahh! SHIT!" lecturer who knew me said "you ok chirs?" i said "I poked my self in the eye" in that moment i said goodbye to pulling any of the girls in that class.

Well, my morning was just as boring as usual. Then in the afternoon I had Computer Science, and did some pretty simple stuff. After that I had 2D animation and Web Design, and found out Firefox Portable wasn't able to open on the school computers. While the teacher was out of the room, I started showing my friend some of the basics of flash game development and then the teacher came back and showed us the basics of Dreamweaver (so nothing I didn't know already).

I've got a bit of math homework to do tonight and after that I'll probably just play a game or something.

I had an awful day

Nah jokes. Awesome day. Even if it involved 6 hours of train journeying (managed to plan my move, my NaNoWriMo and read 120 pages of Norweigan Wood). Good food, good company, good location.

And until just I'd fogotten I had to make a mad bike ride (stolen off my little brother who I coincidentally bumped into) home and back into town and got splattered with mud.

Very nice, may I have a side view?

Ask and ye shall receive (though Im not wearing it at this moment)

09092008395.jpg

09092008396.jpg

In this one you can see the mechanism to actually fit on my head. Hinged at the jaw, and then split hinged on the bottom jaw, opening up to fit my head in, then closes around my neck.

09092008397.jpg

My day was pretty lame actually thinking about it. Yesterday I had work 9-6, but had to be up early to take sister to college and then hurry back to get ready, then I got to work and found out this bitch of a manager (aka the devil) is working today when she wasn't scheduled to so it made my day drag out for what seemed like forever.

Went clubbing in the evening, only to find this girl I like getting with her ex. I wasn't too bothered but then my ex was there to and was crying and said she was going to drive home whilst intoxicated. At which point I got angry because I can't stand anyone even contemplating the idea. So I said she should get a taxi and took her car keys. Went to the cab rank and realised I can't let her get a taxi home on her own because its just not right. Went to find friends only to have argument with ex because she said I should stay even though I was trying to help!

Went back to hers and slept, nothing went on. I was then picked up this morning because my car was about 10miles away and I was without contacts or glasses :/ On the way he decided to inform me that the girl (the one I like) got all iffy about me going back to my ex's house and cried apparently. He also said that everyone else thought I was just going back to hers just because I wanted to get some action after seeing the girl with her ex.

It seems doing the right thing doesn't get me anywhere except more into trouble. I thought I was doing the right thing but no-one else seems to think so >_<

Today I am going to Southend to meet up with friends and the girl as well, should be fun :) University shopping wahey!

Also I have just noticed my post is considerably larger than any of my other posts ever, so I don't really expect many people to read this :)

Just had the msot surreal moment whilst on the way to the Doctors, was passed by a bycicle driven chariot playing Eye of the Tiger really loud.

Anyways, my referral to the mental health authority is getting fats tracked and things are back on course for me in that department, which is good.

Guest Stefkov

Just got my new figurine this morning so I am really happy, but also very tired.

Shame I'm not gonne be home for another 10 hours for me to bask in it's awesomeness.

Also I have just noticed my post is considerably larger than any of my other posts ever, so I don't really expect many people to read this :)

I did, cuz i wuv yoos, but seriously thats pretty funny, it's like, one disaster after another isn't it? bad to worse, and a couple of catch 22's thrown in too. Still good to see your ex is handling emotions well =]

My day = enrol, fucking finally!

Very nice Rez, we shall have to visit a fancy dress/con something together onetime and piss on everyone with our pr0 designs.

Sounds awesome.

Hell if you ever wanted to make a massive trip, then the invites open for the inevitable next shindig (Likely early next year I guess)

Coach full of super heroes assend on a gay bar till 4am. :bowdown: