N-Europe

Im afraid Im going have to say:

pix or didnt happen.

I've already posted plenty of pictures of me in my 5" heels, I've just taken them off now anyway, after 10 hours my feet are killing me, but I'll be spending that long at least in them Saturday, so I need to get used to it. There will be pictures of my Saturday night though, if you can wait that long.

I wrote lyrics for a really annoying, whiny sounding strumming pattern that I made up ages ago. Tis now called "Freedom is a loaded gun." It's not a happy song.

Ugh...Looking forward to Assassins Creed on friday...probably going to be the highlight of my life for a week or so. I'm 18, and I'm bored of work friends sex, and everything in between. I truly can't be fucked doing anything anymore.

I wrote lyrics for a really annoying, whiny sounding strumming pattern that I made up ages ago. Tis now called "Freedom is a loaded gun." It's not a happy song.

Ugh...Looking forward to Assassins Creed on friday...probably going to be the highlight of my life for a week or so. I'm 18, and I'm bored of work friends sex, and everything in between. I truly can't be fucked doing anything anymore.

1) Are you getting Galaxy

2) Are you on a gap year

"I truly can't be fucked doing anything anymore."

3) Know exactly what you mean!

You know Mario Galaxy is out on Friday right?

well hey, wait 'til you're nearly 21 and able to say the same thing but with an extra 3 years of crappy experience! I'm sure some of the elders on this forum will reaffirm this notion with an increased year-count.

*grunt*

*slowly retreats to original position*

Had a really fun day yesterday :D

College was just normal, nothing special though.

After college I went to my best friend's house and it took us 3 hours to make fairy cakes and cheese straws. We kept getting distracted and had food fights! It was a lot of fun :)

Today is Wednesday, which means more superhappyfuntime, cos I only have one lesson :D

So far so good. After a lack of sleep for the last couple of nights, I got about 8 hours of sleep last night. Could've stayed in bed till noon today, but decided to wake up at 9 to work a bit for school... though I haven't done that much yet.

Will go out to buy some huge cardboard soon to make a folder with in which I have to put my painting (which I still have to make). Normally I'd be in school already now but for some strange reason our Composition class was put on Thursday (which is weird, cause it replaces another class, of which I'm not sure when we'll have that then).

Thinking about starting my Christmas list soon. I need some new CDs.

Gotta love those half days.

I finish in like just over an hour! Yay. Going to see 30 Days of Night, then get my haircut, drop a package to my sister, go out for Chinese.

And I got confirmation that I can have Friday off. Legend.

HAhah! That was actually classic. First time Ive laughed at a clients name in forever. Financial adviser called, and I asked the clients name.

He said "Haugh" pronounced whore. (And didnt say "Mr" or anything) then he realised what he said and laughed/tried to hide it.

Funny stuff.

Missed my lecture this morning because I couldn't be bothered getting up. Went to the tutorial though and got given a group assignment to do. Incredibly easy, a 10 minute presentation which for 2 weeks time. Got half of it done already.

Got one more class at 1 which is a test on Excel and if I get 70% or higher I don't have to go to again!

Going out to a Battle of the Bands this evening with some friends who are still at school. Not sure whether I'm going to drink or drive yet though... (Don't you just wish you could do both?)

Oops, seems I did have my Composition class today; read the dates wron and apparently it doesn't change till December or something. So I missed a pretty important class (got our new assignment), but there's another group who has the same class after Art Theory (which is awful boring again), so I'm going to join that group tonight.

Found the cardboard, though it was hard to find and expensive (21 euro for two pieces, though luckily dad paid for it). Now I still have to tape them together and attach some elastic bands to it... Pfff.

It's been ok so far, working hard again as usual which is nice.

Going out to the pub tonight for a few drinks to chill out, once i have given the Hall of Fame challenge on SvR 08 another go. (done it 3 times, with 3 different stars. Maybe i'll try Sabu or Bret Hart tonight)

Work is a little slow.

Working on some Visual basic shit at the moment and reorganised my spreadsheet for customer FTP details. Looking far more organised now.

At around 2:30pm i gotta ring someone in Houston (in the US) about an issue they are having. Unforchunatly, they didn't tell us what the issue was... so i'm shitting myself. Since i might be on the phone with no idea what to say.

EDIT: Well, just called him. He had already solved the problem.

Considering it was 8am, he was extremely happy and such. Very strange, but nice all the same.